FOR SALE: Sotos + other books

Started by DivusDeMortuus, March 01, 2024, 10:52:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DivusDeMortuus

I had a couple of Peter Sotos books up on ebay fairly recently until those got taken down for violating the "violence and violent criminals" policy. I'm rather wary of trying to list them again so I figured this would be my best bet. There are also a couple of other books that I could see as possibly being something of a problem on there, so if anyone's interested in those, hit me up.

Peter Sotos - Index (Creation Books, 1998) make an offer
The cover has a little bit of shelfwear, small bends on the upper-right and lower-right corners on the front, slight bends on the upper-left and lower-left corners on the back, a couple of indentations on the back, and what seems like slight yellowing on the top and right (front)/left (back) edges.

Don Heddesheimer - The First Holocaust (Theses & Dissertations Press, 2005) make an offer
The cover has a bit of shelfwear, a couple of small dents on the front, a small ding on the top edge near the right corner, slight bends on the upper-right corners on the front, a bend on the upper-left corner, and a slight bend on the lower-left corner on the back

Frederick Töben - 50 Days in Gaol (The Barnes Review/Peace Books, 2009) $30
The cover has some shelfwear here and there, mainly around the edges.

I can send pics of the books as well as my ebay feedback rating to those who request it. I'm in the US.