FS: two rare drone/noiseboxes

Started by Atrophist, March 06, 2024, 12:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atrophist

For sale:

Skychord Utopia Synth

A rare drone box, produced by an American company that ceases operating years ago. Two pairs of squarewave oscillators, one modulating the other. Plus rate knobs for each oscillator. Pretty simple stuff, but can produce some powerful sounds. Built like a bloody tank. Near mint condition. These pop up on Reverb from time to time for completely absurd prices. Merzbow has used one of these (based on live videos seen on Youtube).

Zherbin Deputinizator 1/3

Handmade by Finnish sound artist Zherbin. First one in a series of three. Three oscillators, volume and a filter/starve/whatever knob. Everything seems to affect everything else, including the volume.

I'm letting these go because as great as they sound, they are admittedly not the most versatile gear out there. So I want to use something else, and let others have a go at these.

Will provide photos and sound samples to anyone interested. Will at least consider trades. If you're interested, make me an offer! I can ship these to whereever on like (buyer pays shipping). Payment in Finland by Mobilepay/bank transfer, everywhere else by Paypal.

Atrophist