FILTH&VIOLENCE

Started by XE, February 22, 2010, 05:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghomor

QuotePile of new tapes out at same time. Tapes are here I am working w/art things.

are you done with the art of the new XE tape? can't wait for that shit... when will it be available?

ConcreteMascara

Quote from: XE on April 30, 2010, 10:04:16 PM

XE Victory LP testpresses sounded for my ears fucking good. Should be out end of May.

Pile of new tapes out at same time. Tapes are here I am working w/art things.

[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

XE

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

preview. Hopefully all new tapes+victory LP out  next week.

Nihil Congregation

Looking forward to the new Sadistic Bliss, will not miss it this time

bogskaggmannen

Congratulations Mr. Markkula - seems you almost could run your own forum.

Goat93

Whats the tape with the swastika?

RyanWreck

Quote from: Goat93 on May 18, 2010, 10:17:50 PM
Whats the tape with the swastika?

I think it would be safe to assume that is the Xenophobic Ejaculation tape.

XE

Oi!

F-34 SNUFF"Male Supremacy" 7" x200

F-36 XENOPHOBIC EJACULATION"Victory" LP x150

F-37 BIZARRE UPROAR"Lily The Flesh" TAPE x100

F-38 SADISTIC BLISS II TAPE x50 numbered  SOLD OUT

F-39 CALIGULA031"Albanian Meat Market" TAPE x100 WERTHAM side-project!!!Raw&Morbid!!!

F-40 S.T.A.B.ELECTRONICS"Born For Righteous Abuse" TAPE x100
From Croydon w/Hate&Lust!!!

F-42 XENOPHOBIC EJACULATION"SS-Division Wiking/Tampere Skinheads 1983" TAPE x88 numbered SOLD OUT

TAPE=6e
7 INCH=7e
LP=15e

More info: bizarreuproar(0)gmail.com  

blimp

just ordered a nice lot from F&V, really looking forward to its arrival.

funny story:
Tonight my girlfriend planned this get together and barbecue with some of her good friends. So we're all carrying on having a few beers and I'm outside having conversation with people and grilling hamburgers. Well she was inside cleaning up a bit and found my XE/Sick Seed tape laying about on the table. Since we live with a couple other people, she didn't know exactly who it belonged to and she wanted to find out so she could put it away properly. She then proceeds to come out the back door and in front of everyone asks "Hey Greg, is this your Xenophobic Ejaculation tape"? I'M BUSTED!!

RyanWreck

Ha! You should have had her play it XE makes for good BBQ music. Once when I was taking a long drive with my girlfriend I had to stop into a gas station to get a pack of smokes, I had my mp3 player hooked up with a bunch of stuff on it. Somehow she found Peter Sotos (probably assuming it was a singer-songwriter type), Proxy was on there and she pressed play. On my way back to the car I looked in the window smiling showing her some ridiculous gum I found and she had a scowl on her face and was eying me like she just found my secret stash of drugs or something. When I got in the car I hear "his breath, his nakedness so bare and available and thinking to be stabbed at, snipped sloppy with a pair of scissors conveniently kept in your back pocket." Luckily she "got it" after hearing it more of it and with some explanation.

Can't wait to get this Snuff, "Good Clean Fun" (if I followed the tracks correctly) was my favorite track on the Live cassette.

jake

you will not be disappointed with the SNUFF 7" i've spun it couple dozen times since getting it a few days ago and it gets better every time. it's incredible how such a simple formula can be so effective.
really can't wait for these latest releases. need to have a xe listening marathon!

blimp

managed to jump on a copy of the sadistic bliss II tape. didn't get the first one, what should i expect?

ConcreteMascara

slow minimal noise/metal with buried screams and a tortured pace
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

blimp

Max

sadistic bliss II seems to still be available at FA, get it while you still can.

haven't had time to sit down with this pile just yet, but the looks are sweet as always. VICTORY vinyl with pro-covers and everything.