FILTH&VIOLENCE

Started by XE, February 22, 2010, 05:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ConcreteMascara

Quote from: RG on March 16, 2010, 01:29:37 AM
Any plans to put all three of the Mother tapes onto one CD?

That'd be gruesome. Each one of those tapes packs a serious punch. All at once might be overkill.
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

XE

Quote from: pt on March 14, 2010, 10:42:31 PM
I have to say, I really love the Snuff tape.  The b-side at least.    The a-side of the Pogrom is amazing in my opinion.

Oh, will ADR have these:

MANIC/DEPRESSION
COMA DETOX
BU

?

ADR will carry all F&V releases. Packet sent to US.
Filth available also from MOLEHILL/FREAK ANIMAL & SECOND LAYER

XE

Quote from: RG on March 16, 2010, 01:29:37 AM
BU "Purification" reissue double-whammy. Another CD edition on Freak Animal last week, and now a tape edition on F&V. Good plan, because if I had to pick one BU release to keep in print and make easily available, it would be that one.

Any plans to put all three of the Mother tapes onto one CD?

They definitely are worth of re-issue. Dont know about the format ..    
"MOTHER" tapes are ongoing serie, they will continue as long as needed. Atleast pt.4 is coming, such a good field recording unused.

Following SOLD OUT from F&V:
BU Mother pt.3 tape
Dachau Grammophon tape
Pogrom tape
Funeral Mongoloids tape

complete list F&V + related and some distro items(SICK SEED/XENOPHOBIC EJACULATION Tape!!)
http://www.filthandviolence.blogspot.com/

RyanWreck

Quote from: antithesis on March 24, 2010, 01:25:22 AM
Would it be possible for someone Finnish speaking to translate the text excerpts from Mother pt.2?

I second this. Also trying to understand the text inside of the Pogrom cassette, if there is even a link to a Finnish version (news article?) online so I can copy and paste to a translator.

Levas

Pogrom texts ain't Finnish

RyanWreck

..well then whatever they are.

Levas

they're Lithuanian and no, they're not news articles or so. Simply lyrix.

jc

Quote from: RyanWreck on March 24, 2010, 05:38:22 AM
Would it be possible for someone Finnish speaking to translate the text excerpts from Mother pt.2?

I second this. Also trying to understand the text inside of the Pogrom cassette, if there is even a link to a Finnish version (news article?) online so I can copy and paste to a translator.

i ordered a copy of the pogrom cassette from a mailorder. when i receive it i can translate it into english, but it isn't going to be perfect. i'll send you a pm i guess when i get around to it. you definitely should not even try to use an online translator because i can't see the case system used in lithuanian being translated properly.

RyanWreck

Quote from: jc on March 26, 2010, 02:41:04 AM
Quote from: RyanWreck on March 24, 2010, 05:38:22 AM

i ordered a copy of the pogrom cassette from a mailorder. when i receive it i can translate it into english, but it isn't going to be perfect. i'll send you a pm i guess when i get around to it. you definitely should not even try to use an online translator because i can't see the case system used in lithuanian being translated properly.

That would be great, thanks.

Online translators are horrible but I just wanted the general idea behind the insert.

FreakAnimalFinland

MANIC / DEPRESSION tape - very good start. I recall first promo sent around being very much of "finnish pe" of the time. Delay vocals, feedback, metal junk... ehm. Well, what has changed then? Perhaps it's more towards the noise? The subtle difference is perhaps lack of up-front vocal humiliation, and more focus on coarse and rough harsh noises. You can still clearly sense that it's not from "artsy" side, but diseased, malfunctions, observations of bricks in the face brutality. Tape has very good moments, but I feel the balance of sounds.. hmm, lets say volume vise, is slightly out of focus? Vocal duties what I sense being there, are buried in perhaps not-so-good effects. Considering how good the natural strength of vocals of this guy actually is, it is a shame, that he wouldn't just plug in mic to 4-track and start ranting. That some pedals take all the bite & wrath what could be there. Nevertheless, I feel that it's very nice official debute tape, but I hope he'll keep on recording & playing live sometime before accepting any album deals for example.

COMA DETOX tape = good. Rough noise. See something said about the other C.D. tape released on Nil By Mouth. Not much to add, expect this one has less vocals. Has the kind of "mother savage" wibe what is actually pretty rare in scene nowadays. I will glorify that immediately. No wall of noise, not exactly pure PE. More loud and wild harsh noise with violent and sexual overtones!
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

RyanWreck

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on March 30, 2010, 11:42:20 AM

COMA DETOX tape = good. Rough noise. See something said about the other C.D. tape released on Nil By Mouth. Not much to add, expect this one has less vocals. Has the kind of "mother savage" wibe what is actually pretty rare in scene nowadays. I will glorify that immediately. No wall of noise, not exactly pure PE. More loud and wild harsh noise with violent and sexual overtones!

Sounds like my style.

XE

XXX

wondering when XE WP part II goes out to press.  will have  to get tape to satiate myself.

XE

Foreskin is the only one which goes forth and back, but change of plan. XE WP pt.2 LP cancelled.
C side of tape set 13 min. D side 26 min.not very optimal. C side 2 covers USA FOR USA & WP D side long epic piece "OATH" from someone`s "military oath ceremony" everyone can live w/out those. the essence of WP tape set has been documented on pt.1 LP.  F-36 XE"Victory" LP.

MT

Oh shit, Snuff 7" and XE tape. I cannot wait. is XE victory LP coming out sometime? Or is it out already? Also, a re-release of the first XE tape would be great... but I can always wish.