FUN IN LATEX - Ja Wohl / PEIISTE - Reality Master

Started by vargrwulf, January 11, 2013, 11:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vargrwulf

PEIISTE - Reality Master c62 (HI-76)

Brand new recording of face-melting electronics from America's Peiiste. Harsh journey through blasted feedback and emotional belt-sander. First appearance of vocals on a band-new Peiiste release since 2010, although they are not necessarily recognizable as being made by the human voice. Harsh new reality for 2013, no face, no body. Erupt.
samples
Reality Master excerpt 1 peiisterealitymasterexcerpt1.mp3
Reality Master excerpt 2 peiisterealitymasterexcerpt2.mp3

$8.00 ppd USA/$10.00 ppd world
to order: harshhumanignorance@gmail.com
or: Human Ignorance 105 S. Chestnut Street Hammond, LA 70403

more items and information here: http://humanignorancestore.blogspot.com

Soon on Human Ignorance:
Fun In Latex - 2c62
Hollow Bush - c40
Discretion - 2c40

all new material
more to come also
thank you.

vargrwulf

Ok- still got plenty of these, but HI-69 (Peiiste - Power Electronics) is now sold out.
Hope that you all are enjoying these tapes- got a little delayed at the beginning of this new year with non-stop rain down here.
New Fun In Latex box coming this week, and that will be the last new release of this cycle until late Feb/March (springtime).

As always, thank you for your time.

vargrwulf

Fun In Latex - "Ja Wohl" (HI-77)
Brand new two-hour release from Fun In Latex, comprised of highly controlled sessions utilizing completely new source material. Comes with a fold-out coloring sheet (featuring and image by group member Vanessa Totenblom) that can be implemented for hours of creative fun at home. "Ja Wohl" is the current document of the current stage of one of the weirdest industrial/noise projects on the North American continent.
Warning: Audio and visual content contained within this release may disturb some audience members. Please acquire with due caution.
sound samples:
Nice To Meet You excerpt funinlatexnicetomeetyouexcerpt.mp3
XOXO excerpt funinlatexxoxoexcerpt.mp3
Ja Wohl excerpt funinlatexjawohlexcerpt.mp3
$14.00 USA PPD / $16.00 PPD World

paypal and physical payment accepted here:

harshhumanignorance@gmail.com

or

Human Ignorance 105 S. Chestnut Street Hammond, Louisiana 70403 USA

Contact about trades (or for any other questions/conversation) is fine.

Also currently still available:

Black Hope - Tempest; Reconciliation c62
Fun In Latex - Huggy Baby 2c62
Heel In Mouth - Boot Licking Fetish 2c62
Jane Mast - Wicked Age c62
K.O.T.G.I. - Stand And Witness To The Works Of The Holy Inquisition 2c62
Peiiste - Reality Master c62
Peiiste - Horns Of The Altar 2c62
Pope Joan - Apostacy/Message To Rome c62
Racist - Rhetoric c62
R.S.P.- "I Remember" Hymns II: Corruption And Violation 2c62
R.S.P. - Hymns: The Birth Year 2c62
Slaughter-Fetus - Message Of Hope 2c62
Trapezoid Electronics - II 2c62
Ulula - Dragon Below c62

Thank you.

vargrwulf

Did a big trip to the post office today- I think that they are closed on Monday for Martin Luther King Jr. day here in America, so any orders that come in later today/tonight I will try and get out in the morning tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for the interest- looking forward to hearing what people think of this one.
This new FIL release is probably my favorite thing from this project so far. Might be a little while before I can get this and the new Peiiste up on bandcamp- no internet at home right now, and bandwidth is limited here at the library. I like the idea of these releases just existing on tape for now, and I appreciate that others seem to like that factor as well.

vargrwulf

Martin Luther 27 Sale

Many years ago, a man named Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated while on his life's mission delivering the message of the recognition of universal human rights among citizens of the great United States Of America.
In the early 1980s, United States President Ronald Reagan signed an executive decree that the third Monday of every January (the month of King's birth) would recognize the life and acheivements of this man. This year will mark the 28th celebration of this national holiday, and will be the 27th time that this day has been celebration in our nation in repetition.
In honor of this day, we thought that it was time to recognize and raise awareness of the contributions of the man known as Martin Luther King, Jr. by having a one-day-only sale where you can order the current catalog of Human Ignorance music at a discount of 27 dollars, in honor of the twenty-seven years that the United States Of America has honored Martin Luther King, Jr. with this national holiday.
This includes available releases from the following artists-

PEIISTE (Horns Of The Altar + Reality Master) Thrill to transcendence of corporeal reality with the psychedelic harsh noise of Peiiste!
ULULA (Dragon Below) Explore the depths of consciousness and emotion with the cyclical dark folk of Ulula.
BLACK HOPE (Tempest; Reconciliation) Experience the suffocated glory of Black Hope.
RACIST (Rhetoric) Suffer through the monomanical work of Racist.
REPTILIAN SEXUAL PREDATOR (Hymns: The Birth Year + "I Remember") Explore the creepy and frightening world of a real Reptilian Sexual Predator! (Disinfectant not included.)
FUN IN LATEX (Huggy Baby + Ja Wohl) Revel and comfort and safety with the relaxing and luxurious textures of the elegant FUN IN LATEX.
KNIGHTS OF THE GRAND INQUISITION (Stand And Witness...) Put yourself through a personal inquisition with this products of hellish minimalism.
TRAPEZOID ELECTRONICS (II) Experience the personal psychedelic Goat ride of eternity through rhythmic and pulsating electronics.

martin luther 27 megamix: martinlutherking.mp3

Wow- That's over 18 hours of music!

This one-day-only sale ends around morning time tomorrow.
Offer limited - don't miss this limited time opportunity!
Act now.
$103 postage paid in the United States Of America
$125 postage paid for the rest of the world
http://humanignorancestore.blogspot.com to purchase
Contact harshhumanignorance@gmail.com for more information
Thank you.