totalblack

Final update of 2017 is now available featuring:

Order Of Nine Angels - Mark of the Beast LP
Acid Bath Vampire - Rabid Tide CS
Desert Peace - Placeholder for a Palace CS
Sofia Ozdravovna - The Pleasure Garden CS
Malcriado - Through Annihilation CS
Entertainment - Club Liaison CS

In addition some distro additions from Summer Isle, and a new release from Living Currency (Thought Broadcast related). Quantities going quickly on most things.

totalblack.bigcartel.com

totalblack.net
soundcloud.com\totalblack

totalblack

Tons of orders have been packed and shipped out today - thanks for the support, getting low on Vast Glory tapes already!

Also just got to the bottom of all my trades and what-not for the first 3 tapes, I had a VERY SMALL amount of copies of the Cremation Lily, Ames Sanglantes, and Sequences tapes left over so they are now available again while they are around.

totalblack

bump

The Rita - Retrospective II box is now available for order, available copies running low already

http://totalblack.bigcartel.com

totalblack

Quote from: Dr Alex on June 05, 2013, 01:45:35 PM
I just contact Belaten because of shipping.

Copies of this release will not be going to Belaten - for Europe Terror.lt and Rumsti Pumsti \ Tochnit Aleph will be getting copies, as well as Lust Vessel in Japan.

holy ghost

I ordered a copy - very much looking forward to it. The Rita shirt you made is awesome.

totalblack

Bump- update.

copies of The Rita - Retrospective II should be available from Self Abuse and Terror.LT VERY soon, and from several other distributors in the near future.

totalblack

TOP:

Just added six new releases:

10 - Tollund Men - Dedicated to P. F. Lacenaire CS
11 - Order of Nine Angels - Black Triangle Void CS
12 - Arv & Miljö - Resurser CS
13 - Vomir - Untitled CS
14 - Alo Girl - Statutory Limitations CS
15 - Ivory Prince - Self Titled CS

http://totalblack.bigcartel.com

thanks!

simulacrum

So the cassettes themselves will be available after the cs+shirt combos are gone?

online prowler

Looking forward to this batch. A lot of solid material. Excellent art work as well.

totalblack

Quote from: simulacrum on October 12, 2013, 12:02:13 AM
So the cassettes themselves will be available after the cs+shirt combos are gone?

Yeah pre-orders are just for the shirt combos, I just need to know how many of each size to order before I get the box shipped to me. tapes will be available separately in the near future

Scat-O-Logy

Excited about the new Arv & Miljö, it has been a while since the last release.

online prowler

Small note.

TOTAL BLACK is churning out noise on online radio CKDU/CANADA from 9.00pm local time to 10:30pm.

Check out program 'Of Dust & Iron' - Industrial sounds, for an industrial world.

Evening will be a spotlight on the label URASHIMA. Only crushing HNW and Italian Power Electronics.

Stream via link below.

http://www.ckdu.ca/