Purchase List

Started by Otomo_Hava, May 24, 2013, 09:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

online prowler

PESTORGEL tape.

Carefully recorded and maltreated fieldrecordings, as well as samples, scrap metal and feedback from rotten amplifiers, Pestorgel paints a picture of downtrodden rural marshlands where the days are spent toiling on fields that give nothing but death and disease as their reward.

http://recordsofthefleshgod.bandcamp.com/album/pestorgel

martialgodmask

Quote from: online prowler on June 10, 2014, 01:25:48 PM
PESTORGEL tape.

Carefully recorded and maltreated fieldrecordings, as well as samples, scrap metal and feedback from rotten amplifiers, Pestorgel paints a picture of downtrodden rural marshlands where the days are spent toiling on fields that give nothing but death and disease as their reward.

You've completely sold it to me on your description alone.

Edit: just visited the New Releases section, I see this is LOTI's own description - either way, the statement still stands.

bitewerksMTB

This is pretty good. I've been working with some of the same type of sounds (slow creaking, squeaking) but getting a noisier result.

andy vomit

trades:

SKIN AREA & JARL - La Petit Mort LP
DISSECTING TABLE / SEKTOR 304 - Utopia/Decay LP
PEENEMUNDE - II CD
GRUNT - Europe After Storm CD
GRUNT - Someone Is Watching CD
BIZARRE UPROAR - Unsafe and Insane CD
PUCE MARY - Ultimate Hypocrisy CS
PUCE MARY - The Great Panic CS
V/A - Nihilist Assaultcore CD
V/A - Terror Campaign CD
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

TS

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on June 10, 2014, 09:07:58 PM

This is pretty good. I've been working with some of the same type of sounds (slow creaking, squeaking) but getting a noisier result.

Thanks! I'd be interested to hear your take on similar sounds, anything out there that I could listen to?
Kropper uten Mellomrom

online prowler

@ martialgodmask

Strong release. No need to embroider furhter on description when it is this articulated. Recordsofthefleshgod always delivers on this. While talking of label I strongly recommend checking out the other releases as well. The imprint have its own unique approach and languge. 

Scat-O-Logy

Holy shit those new UMA records looks tasty! Can't wait to receive my copies!!!

Otomo_Hava

Bought & Received from Turgid Animal UK Division:

Musiikkivyöry - Tulemme Sokeiksi (CD)
Xeno Ejaculation - SS-Division Wiking / Tampere Skinheads 1983 (CD)
Grunt - Someone Is Watching (CD)
Chloroform Rapist - Chloroform Rapist (CD)
Decondition - Sukellan Tuntemattomiin Syvyyksiin (CD)
Bizarre Uproar - Vihameditaatio (CD)

MT

VAPAUDENRISTI - EI MAATA ILMAN KANSAA

I cannot express how much this album is a homerun for me. The lyrics summarize and crystallize so many things how I feel about the subjects at matter. The music just raises this to another level. Fucking perfect RAC album, not ever No Remorse or Mistreat has ever reached this kind of level of actual thought and idealism. HAIL VAPAUDENRISTI!

Andrew McIntosh

Since it seems we can touch on music outside of the usual SI parameters, I don't mind chipping in that I've been relieved not to be disappointed by Rudimentary Peni's "Archaic" and "No More Pain" albums I brought recently. Of all the punk bands that I imbibed when I was going through that stage, Rudimentary Peni are the only band that still stand out, that I can listen to without cringing. Having abandoned any attempt to "make the world a better place" after (the still excellent) "Death Church", they concentrated on their own fears, bitterness and inner darkness, and have been all the better for it.

Since "Pope Adrian etc.", RP albums have all followed a strict formula - short songs, despairing lyrics, simple-as-sin chord structures and unremitting miserablism. The only band from the Anarcho Punk movement (even though RP were always more than that) to admit that it is too late, not to encourage people to "fight now before it's too late". Psychology over politics. The reality of the nightmare. Not gearing up for the riot but putting on the armbands for the funeral. I could go on...
Shikata ga nai.

Baglady

Weird thread, this one, but sometimes sharing is caring. I've bought shitloads lately, but these are the ones I'm enjoying the most right now.
The Haters tape was a bit of a disappointment at first, but it grows on me. AAOC and Golden Serenades never disappoint though.

Scat-O-Logy

Bizarre Uproar - Vihameditaatio (Urashima - UMA 071)
Burried Machine - Stoned Mirror (Rockatansky Records - RR-010)
Con-Dom - Live Assault 1 / Live Assault 4 (Industrial Recollections - none)
Hypnosis - Moon Of Death And Other Recent Works (Urashima - UMA 068)
Sewer Election / Frederikke Hoffmeier - Aska (iDEAL Recordings - iDEAL104)
Skin Area & Jarl - La Petite Mort (Malignant Records - TumorLP72)
S.T.A.B. Electronics - Instrument For Operating On Mutant Women (Urashima - UMA 070)
Sunn O))) & Ulver - Terrestrials (Southern Lord - SUNN200)
The Sodality - Beyond Unknown Pleasures (Urashima - UMA 036)

eyestrain

Quote from: Baglady on June 24, 2014, 10:41:48 PM
Weird thread, this one, but sometimes sharing is caring. I've bought shitloads lately, but these are the ones I'm enjoying the most right now.
The Haters tape was a bit of a disappointment at first, but it grows on me. AAOC and Golden Serenades never disappoint though.

Hands To again and again and again and...