Links Between Environmental Contamination & Chronic Diseases - 2x-CDR

Started by collapsedhole, July 25, 2013, 06:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

collapsedhole

CHN25: Links Between Environmental Contamination & Chronic Diseases - 2x-CDR - Ltd.75

Compilation recorded 2009-2011 and in production ever since....

Loosely based around the Plum Island Animal Disease Research Facility and it's effects on surrounding areas... diverse noise & ambient and power electronics from a network of individuals operating exclusively in the lyme-disease laden northeastern USA.

2x-CDR version of the cassette box released earlier this year. painted & stamped labeled discs in individual sleeves packed in sandwich bag w/ several inserts & stickers...

Featuring: Viodre, Kakerlak, Work/Death, Lussuria, Shallow Waters, Diagram: A, Explosive Improvised Device, Diaphragm, Tension Fields, Too Close To Hell, Halflings, Dead Line Connector, Ahlzagailzehguh, John Mannion, Sewer Goddess, Sharpwaist, Craniopagus, Stroma, Vellum, Rottened By Blood.

$14 World / $9 USA

about two dozen left for mailorder... collapsedhole@yahoo.com

collapsedhole

wow, noise dudes really don't like cdrs... between the collapsed hole mailing list, 2 forum posts, and having them in person at summer scum - only 5 or 6 sold!

too much $ for a cdr???

make offer??

first and last time i do a release not on tape!

HOGRA

I feel you, man. I've done six 7-inches, most were splits with some killer people, and nobody seems to care about vinyl. I know vinyl is expensive to make, but I sell them at cost + shipping. I literally make about 40 cents on each one sold, but try to sell them as cheap as possible, and still nobody wants them! People will shell-out $6-$10 to buy tapes of the very same groups I've done the vinyl with without even blinking, but vinyl seems to be frowned upon. Which sucks, because in my opinion, vinyl is the absolute best format out there. To me, it sounds better than cassettes (and cd's) and last longer than tapes, too. I'll never understand it...