DEATHKEY Segmented God Plane Extrapolation

Started by vomitgore, July 30, 2013, 03:59:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vomitgore

Not a "new release" per se, but one that has totally slipped past me. As I wasn't able to find a thread about it here, I guess I'm not alone.

"2 cassette box set in oversized box
This release that compiles the rare and long out of circulation demos
"Operation 14 f 13" and "Gateway: Cygnus X-1", along with the previously
unreleased demo "Throne Of Blood". Finishing up the boxset are 3 unreleased
tracks, including the collaboration with 88MM titled "Barrage Of Sickness". This
release marks the 12 year anniversary of DEATHKEY.

Sample track: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ1Yp3tKx5I

$20 postage paid in the US
$23 postage paid in Canada
$30 postage paid everywhere else "

Source: http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37293&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Anyone getting copies in? I couldn't find anything saying that it's an exclusive DAR release... According to some posts on NWN, there must've been some complications regarding some packages?

fireblanket

I got my copy of this a couple of weeks ago direct from the label. It's very good, not sure if any are still available? And not sure if there are any distros getting it, there was no mention of this in the newsletters.

Reading the threads on NWN are very depressing as the guy who runs the label has to spend a large amount of his time replying to constant emails of 'Where's my order?' 'Why hasn't it arrived yet?'. If I trust the seller then I have no problem waiting as long as it takes as I know for the huge majority of noise/pe labels, it's not their main job. Never had a problem ordering from Deathkey.

Ashmonger

This should be available from Gutter Disease sooner or later.
Order this and other DAR releases a while ago, but apparently it takes ages for DAR packages to arrive, which is out of Kramers control.

vomitgore

Quote from: Ashmonger on July 31, 2013, 08:36:55 AM
This should be available from Gutter Disease sooner or later.
Order this and other DAR releases a while ago, but apparently it takes ages for DAR packages to arrive, which is out of Kramers control.

Great news!