Monte Cazazza

Started by Brad, May 12, 2010, 12:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bitewerksMTB

I'd be mildly curious to hear the new LP. I can't remember what I've heard from him other than whatever he did with Factrix- was there a split LP or was he involved? I love his interview in the Industrial Culture Handbook & would like to see those films.

I wonder what he'd give a lecture about?

Dom America

There is a collaboration Factrix/Cazazza LP. I used to have it but it never really held up for me in comparison to the Factrix 'Scheintot' LP so I let it go.

Steve

Yeah, that Factrix/Cazazza LP "California Babylon" was quite a disappointment when it came out, always liked the title "Look At That Lesbian!" though. I do like the Cazazza singles that Industrial put out and it seems really odd that that was over thirty years ago. There was a 12"EP I bought in the mid 1990's that on first play was so terrible I took it back to the shop I bought it from (Depth Charge in York, UK) and said it was scratched just to get my £ back.....
I honestly thought the man was dead!

ImpulsyStetoskopu

There was real possibility of collaboration CAZAZZA/LUSTMORD in Wroclaw Industrial Festival in november this year. Unfortunately, in the last moment LUSTMORD canceled his show.

Zeno Marx

Haven't cared for any of the music I've heard from this guy.  I believe he used to sit in relatively often with Elden M (Allegory Chapel Ltd.) on the radio.
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.