GREY WOLVES appreciation thread

Started by HongKongGoolagong, September 29, 2013, 06:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Into_The_Void

Quote from: xtrrenx on October 08, 2026, 05:24:33 PM
Quote from: Into_The_Void on October 08, 2026, 04:43:42 PMI mean, I would've expected at least a copy of the over 40 pages original booklet.
a useless poster — they're for kids.

Absolutely! I used to hang some, but it's something I've never felt the need of.
https://sabruxa.bandcamp.com/ (Industrial / ambient)

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: Into_The_Void on October 09, 2026, 03:04:52 PM
Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on October 08, 2026, 06:39:43 PM
Quote from: Into_The_Void on October 08, 2026, 04:43:42 PMI mean, I would've expected at least a copy of the over 40 pages original booklet.

I think that only came with the test press version.

Even worse ahah, I can only imagine how much the Text Press would/will cost.

It was over $400, if I remember correctly.

Into_The_Void

Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on October 09, 2026, 08:52:41 PM
Quote from: Into_The_Void on October 09, 2026, 03:04:52 PM
Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on October 08, 2026, 06:39:43 PM
Quote from: Into_The_Void on October 08, 2026, 04:43:42 PMI mean, I would've expected at least a copy of the over 40 pages original booklet.

I think that only came with the test press version.

Even worse ahah, I can only imagine how much the Text Press would/will cost.

It was over $400, if I remember correctly.

no comment.
https://sabruxa.bandcamp.com/ (Industrial / ambient)

MostAncientEvil

A decent fair price. Buy now!!! Or die later!!!!!!