Started by HongKongGoolagong, September 29, 2013, 06:35:29 PM
Quote from: xtrrenx on October 08, 2026, 05:24:33 PMQuote from: Into_The_Void on October 08, 2026, 04:43:42 PMI mean, I would've expected at least a copy of the over 40 pages original booklet. a useless poster — they're for kids.
Quote from: Into_The_Void on October 08, 2026, 04:43:42 PMI mean, I would've expected at least a copy of the over 40 pages original booklet.
Quote from: Into_The_Void on October 09, 2026, 03:04:52 PMQuote from: Balor/SS1535 on October 08, 2026, 06:39:43 PMQuote from: Into_The_Void on October 08, 2026, 04:43:42 PMI mean, I would've expected at least a copy of the over 40 pages original booklet. I think that only came with the test press version.Even worse ahah, I can only imagine how much the Text Press would/will cost.
Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on October 08, 2026, 06:39:43 PMQuote from: Into_The_Void on October 08, 2026, 04:43:42 PMI mean, I would've expected at least a copy of the over 40 pages original booklet. I think that only came with the test press version.
Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on October 09, 2026, 08:52:41 PMQuote from: Into_The_Void on October 09, 2026, 03:04:52 PMQuote from: Balor/SS1535 on October 08, 2026, 06:39:43 PMQuote from: Into_The_Void on October 08, 2026, 04:43:42 PMI mean, I would've expected at least a copy of the over 40 pages original booklet. I think that only came with the test press version.Even worse ahah, I can only imagine how much the Text Press would/will cost.It was over $400, if I remember correctly.