Miscreant – “Kill Their Babies” c24 out now (ROUGE003)

Started by davenpdx, March 07, 2014, 07:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davenpdx

On this release, Miscreant provide two side-long tracks of fierce power electronics.  The California duo shows respect for power electronics tradition -- especially the '80s UK scene -- while bringing an attitude that is fully their own and of our time. After seeing this project live in 2012, I knew that if I started doing releases for others, Miscreant would be the first project I'd approach. Now, some time later, I am pleased to announce this release. This is raw anger in a world governed by blows – not a manifesto but an unflinching gaze ahead.

Release Details:
Each cassette is wrapped in a King James Bible page (book of Genesis or Revelation) and includes a download card. The release is pro-duplicated on chrome plus cassettes and is available in an edition of eighty-five copies.

Listen to a one-minute sample from each side: https://soundcloud.com/rougelabel

Cassette costs $7.50 postpaid US / $11 Canada / $13 rest of world.

Paypal/communication: rougelabel@riseup.net

Label updates here.

(Direct orders are preferred, but you can also buy via Discogs here.)

Distribution:
Some copies are currently on their way to Analog Worship, Pent Up Release and Repentance Products.

Other distributors: get in contact!
Mystery Attacks: updates / sounds
Rouge Label: updates

davenpdx

Update as of 3/28/14:

Miscreant tape is sold out direct from label.

Check these distributors for copies of the tape (copies either in stock or en route):

US: Analog Worship, Pent Up Release, Repentance Products, RRRecords, and Skeleton Dust Recordings.

Europe: Murderabilia (Italy) and Narcolepsia (Portugal).

Thanks for the strong support!
Mystery Attacks: updates / sounds
Rouge Label: updates