fs: Golden Rain - Praise the Whore, Incapacitants - Operorue

Started by P A N I C, April 08, 2014, 11:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P A N I C

Hey everyone, two more things that may be of interest:

*ON HOLD* Golden Rain - Praise the whore (CS, Filth & Violence) €12,50
This one is in fine condition as received from the label as it's been on my shelf more or less since I bought it. Have played it once or twice but it's just not my cuppa so perhaps someone else would be happy with it.

Incapacitants - Operorue (CD, Kubitsuri) €17,50
With all the Box reissuing having happened this is one the few Incapacitants discs never to have been repressed since the original release. I recently picked up a slightly minter copy so I'm selling off this one. It's in good condition but the paper has some discoloration, the whites have gone somewhat towards yellow, though only slightly. There's a small nick off the jewelcase but I'll be happy to replace the jewelcase as a whole before shipping. Disc is pretty much spotless and it plays like a charm.

Buyer pays shipping (to give you an estimate, the tape would be €3,15 internationally, the CD probably €5,25 as it's so close to 100g that I probably can't package it without going over; without jewelcase would work though and would amount to €3,15 as well. If you want both it would be €5,25 definitely). Shoot me a PM or email at agoraphobicnosebleed gmail com if you're interested. Thanks!