Strike Force 28 "Delusional Terrormachine" (NS Techno/Synth-Pop/Computer Disco)

Started by Vega360, September 06, 2014, 04:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vega360

Lunar Heathen Front 001 - Strike Force 28 "Delusional Terrormachine"

Since this band last released something the following changes have taken place in their world.

1. Their former band leader "Aryan Necropedophile" chose to kill himself in the name of their esoteric political ideology.

2. They somehow have come under the assumption that the world is currently engaged in a "Spiritual Racewar."

3. They have formed a new label named the "Lunar Heathen Front" which will apparently use cassette tape art to preach every aspect of their ideology. Each demo release will have in it additional information about various subjects related to their movement and will also function as their magazine/propaganda leaflet.

Basically they have turned NS Techno (and now also NS Disco) into a new age religious movement.

Music-wise this release finds them moving away from noise music entirely and into the realm of Computer Disco music. An intro, 2 new tracks and a cover of the black metal song "I Am Elite" by War/Total War remade as a techno song.

Online video of the title track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx5r6oXr1_o&

www.wintersolaceproductions.com

Vega360

October 13th 2014

Some new releases will be out next week, some out next month sometime.

The label will be relocating in February or March to a different part of the country. As a result many items from my personal collection will be going on sale at the discogs page and some stuff is at clearance prices.

Winter Solace Discogs Store Front

For the people that don't wish to order through there (and I dislike supporting that website with my business as they have banned the type of music that this label mainly sells) please write an e-mail with the stuff you want from there. This is an ongoing process as I have a bunch of stuff to go through, however there is no time table on what will be listed or when so if you are looking for something check there frequently. Asking if I will put something there will simply get your mail deleted.

+++++ OUT NOW!/Back in Print >_> +++++

Lunar Heathen Front 001 - Strike Force 28 "Delusional Terrormachine"
Online Video of the Title Track

Anti-O.N.S.P 006 - Estonian Synagogue Destruction "Aryan Attack 1488"
The track "Golden Dawn, Iron Eagle!"

This is also back in print, I found the rest of the covers in a box here. >_>

Solace148 - Cosmic Weapon Of Thule "NS Techno"

Despite the name this is actually about 90 minutes of Trance/Sci-Fi ambient music. The guy behind this band I think still has no idea what techno music actually sounds like. Either way I still like this tape, and am glad that I found more copies to sale. The link below is a new sample video with a higher quality audio file on it. Currently CWoT is working on a new album entitled "Aryan Unity" for the Lunar Heathen Front label.

New 8 minute exerp of the 40 minute title song "NS Techno".

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

New Stock

Grey Skies Fallen "The Many Sides of Truth"

Little known death/doom/epic/prog metal band that has been going since 1997. This is the CD of their latest album, which is refreshing to people burnt out on bands like Katatonia or Paradise Lost. As with all atmospheric recordings you gotta sit down and put on headphones for this one but it is worth it. I only got one extra so this one is only listed on discogs, if you want it but don't order from there just e-mail me.

Sample Track: "Of The Ancients"
Discogs Listing

Heretical "Dæmonarchrist: Dæmon Est Devs Inversvs"

See this is why Italy rules. This was apparently made in a home studio and despite the massive production is full of Italian charm. This is very diverse record full of riffs, bass solos and all kinds of other absolutely amazing stuff. Belphegor and all that modern cooperate black metal garbage can fuck off, once again only bands nobody seems to pay attention know how to do this shit right.

Sample Track: Cvm Clave Diaboli

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Metal Tapes

Battlecry "Today Belongs To Us" (US Power/Epic Metal/RAC) Sample Track "Skull Splitter"
- This is US style power metal with a hard right ideology, that I guess only got some support now with a recent pro tape release.

Concubia Nocte "Vlcou Krvou" Sample Track "Vlcou Krvou".
- Solid & Very well rounded pagan black metal from Slovakia. Leans more to the Symphonic side of this music, but I still dig it. Didn't get many of these, small pressing made.

Conjuración Repugnante/Aiqëhahirit ‎"Conjuración Repugnante/Aiqëhahirit" Samples: Conjuración Repugnante
- Blackend noise music on tape from a new pro tape label in Spain called Infortunio. Unlike a vast majority of the bands that play "Noise/Black Metal" this is a pretty fitting blend of both styles. Utter dark cacophony!

In The Shades "A Journey Of No Return"
- Black metal from I think Spain. These are pro tape with zero samples online (and I didn't get digital files so I can't make one), everything about this says "Antihumanist DSBM"

Murmurios Do Vento/VRT 136 "Hinos Da Gloria Ancestral" Sample video
- Black Metal + Portuguese Folk Music, some points for being original as there isn't too many black/folk bands from the Lusitanian region.

Pale Mist "Swimming Through The Sea of Worms"
- New EP from this newer Italian band, that is quickly rising in the underground. Little info exists online per request of the band, however this isn't DSBM. Pro tapes.

Black Metal CDs

Evil "Twilight And Mourning/Where The Sun Was Never Born" Sample
Evil "...To The Fallen And Free" Sample

Fornace "Pregnant Is The Night" Sample Track: A Whisper From The Dust
- Well-rounded black metal. Solid structure and riffs, if you like all this for the sake of good sounding music this is the album from you.

Hadez "Morituri Te Salutant" Sample Track: Caligula (War Metal)

Heretical "Dæmonarchrist: Dæmon Est Devs Inversvs" Sample Track: Cvm Clave Diaboli
- Wonderful symphonic black metal from Italy, one track has fiddle riffs.

Irae "To Those Who Stand.....Evil Prevails" Sample Track: In The Veins Of Satan

Silva Nigra ‎"Bible Bolestných Nářků" Sample Track: Cas Splatit Dluh

*Venedae "Venedae" Sample Track "Modia Pogana"
- Polish black metal, the self titled tape now on CD at long last thanks to Hammer of Damnation.