FS: Incapacitants hooded sweater w/ zipper, "MINISTRY OF FOOLISHNESS" size L

Started by P A N I C, May 24, 2015, 09:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P A N I C

Hey everyone,

I'm putting up for sale this hooded sweater with zipper of Incapacitants. I bought it a few years back through the Hospital store when they were still offering these things (not anymore unfortunately). I ordered it as a size L but since it is kind of small I've only worn it two or three times and then it went into storage. As a result, the condition is bloody excellent. It's a black sweater with the Incapacitants bones logo on the front and a big Ministry of Foolishness print on the back. The sweater is a Gildan Heavy Blend and as said it is a size L, but for a size L it doesn't run very large imo. I have quite a few size L shirts and it runs smaller than that, so it's probably more of an M. Just so you know. I'm a tall guy at about 1.90 and it was just too small for me. Couple of pictures below. Asking price €40, shipping costs for buyer. Interesting offer (or a trade for some Incaps/Hijokaidan/Mikawa I don't have yet, hit me up) is welcome.

If you're interested send me a PM or (preferably) send me an email at agoraphobicnosebleed AT gmail DOT com.

voidhead

Damn it. Thought about it for too long... Oh well, If the buyer bails or finds the sweater too small/big, I am willing to buy it!