City/Ruins Trailer. Cleveland Industrial Documentary...

Started by murderous_vision, August 22, 2010, 10:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

murderous_vision

Welp, here it goes... This is a snippet of how Vilk and I have spent every free minute since summer began. Here is the first trailer for City/Ruins! Please repost if you like what you see!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5QKmSomEJ4

This is the trailer for the first full length feature by Petrus Filmwork. A film by Aaron Vilk and Stephen Petrus. City/Ruins is a documentary about the Experimental Industrial movement in a city crushed by Industrial collapse. Examining the effects of the mired economy on this underground art community and the art that is produced in it's wake. The story is built around interviews and performance clips of those involved in the scene, intertwined with visual evidence of Industrial decay, via montage of decayed landscapes. This is a teaser for the full length feature, which will premiere by the end of 2010.
Features...
The Family Chapter
Skin Graft
Jerk
Arsonist's Prayer
Nyodene D
Murderous Vision
Perestroika
Dead Peasant Insurance
Fascist Insect
Black Mayonnaise
Contamination Diet
Aaron Dilloway
Robert Turman
Glacial Communications
MIchael James
Ghostpussy
XTerminal
Lisa Miralia
Order Of Melchizedek
Ralph Hausman
and others...

Also Features segments about the history of Cleveland Industrial and the legendary venue Speak In Tongues, as well as the current monthly Audio/Visual/Baptism Festivals.

Brad

Looks really cool.  What are you planning to do with it when you're done?  I'll buy a DVD if there is one. 

murderous_vision

Definitely a DVD. I hope to screen it as well in the venues where it was filmed. We'll see!!!