[FS/T] Some stickers and patches (mostly HNW)

Started by P A N I C, June 28, 2015, 11:34:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

P A N I C

I got a bunch of patches and stickers lying around that I don't do anything with, perhaps someone here is interested. I got most of the patches from someone on the HNW board years ago (don't remember any details, sorry) and have collected the stickers over the years. Not really sure what to ask for them, no idea what's reasonable. I guess patches €1 each and stickers 5 for €2 + shipping (which obviously will be cheap since they don't weigh much)? Also, trades would be even cooler, if you want to swap some things for a nice tape or two that'd be awesome. Pics below.

Patches:

Werewolf Jerusalem / Phage Tapes / Massacre / Vomir (small) / Vomir (big) / HNW / a patch from a project of Evan's from Ritual Stance (I think it may be for Vilphagr, can't read it though...)

Stickers:

Slut Master (Matt Nihil) / Nothing Worship (Matt Nihil) / Being / Matt Nihil / Neue Deutsche Stille (Matt Nihil) / Smrznik / The Cherry Point / The Rita / 16 Bitch Pile-Up / Sissy Spacek / Watch Me When I Kill / The Cherry Point / Självhat / Nothing Worship (Matt Nihil) + I also have a small one from Sewer Election which I forgot to photograph

Just send me a pm or email at agoraphobicnosebleed AT gmail DOT com.

P A N I C

- Werewolf Jerusalem and Vomir patches reserved
- 2x Cherry Point, 2x Nothing Worship, Being, The Rita, Sissy Spacek stickers reserved