Started by SNSE, September 05, 2010, 12:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SNSE

NOW AVAILABLE:

Artist: Hum of the Druid
Title: Norse Fumigation
Format: LP
Label: SNSE

Edition of 300 // Black vinyl LP with printed labels // Pro-printed cardboard jacket // Pro-printed insert

Hum of the Druid's third (and best) LP for SNSE, full of depth and space and of very dark mood. Crunch and crackle so crisp and so sharp and on top of everything. Metal on metal. Sustained bass and cavernous drone that threatens to invert the air in the room. This is the sound of modern industrial collapsing, collapsing.

Listen:
Transcendental Criminal Behavior (excerpt)
Norse Fumigation (excerpt)

Cost: $15USD PPD (North America) / $20USD PPD (Rest of World)

Order: Available on SNSE web catalog page: http://www.snse.net
or can receive Paypal directly: orders at snse dot net

RG

Very nice. I've been getting into this project more and more lately and was hungrily awaiting this release. High quality well-crafted stuff.

There's also a 7" scheduled to come out, right?

LIFE

Quote from: RG on September 05, 2010, 08:12:58 AM
There's also a 7" scheduled to come out, right?

The 7" has been recorded with artwork finished for over three years. I'm still hoping it will be released some time.

You can also get this new LP from me.

$14 PPD US / $23 PPD WORLD

Email order to: the_harness at hotmail dot com

This album is the follow-up to "RAISING THE NEW WING / BRAIDED INDUSTRY" LP but this is less crude and the dynamics are refined without sacrificing raw power. Runs from heavy industrial-acoustic destruction to moments of pure atmosphere burying the glow.

I also have other misc HOTD stock, like "Raising the New Wing..." LP, FITH split LP, HOTD s/t tape, and maybe even a couple shark comps.