Concrete Mascara

Started by Fluid Fetish, June 11, 2016, 04:35:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theodore

"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

ConcreteMascara

Concrete Mascara is still on hiatus, and likely indefinitely. I am still actively working on Virgin Entrails material. There's a collaborative tape that's been in the works for a while, but is moving slowly due to my limited time to work on the project. In the last 2 years I lost access to the commercial copier I used to prepare artwork for Vanity Recordings releases which has made finishing my zines and the "Beneath the Trapdoor" complicated. I also started a new job and I can't access this website or my personal email from my work computer. So I've been primarily in lurker mode on my phone. New Virgin Entrails material will be released, when it's ready.
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

W.K.

AH, sorry to hear Frank! No more Concrete Mascara releases from now on? Anyways always interested in new endeavors going on, whether its CM, Virgin Entrails or something else.

There is a new collaborative track from me with Frank CM out on 20 Years And Still L.White, still need to contact the L.White guy for getting some copies but I can send you the track if you'd like.

Yes, I'm very bad with communication for the last year, hope to pick it up for next year so we can finalize our collab. Surely there will be a full release at some point and maybe a shorter tape (might separate the 'pure' noise from the more vocalized tracks), but there still is some work to do.

Shame on me, but none is forgotten.

Straight murkin' riddim blud, absolute vile gash

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: W.K. on October 25, 2023, 01:52:32 AMAH, sorry to hear Frank! No more Concrete Mascara releases from now on? Anyways always interested in new endeavors going on, whether its CM, Virgin Entrails or something else.

There is a new collaborative track from me with Frank CM out on 20 Years And Still L.White, still need to contact the L.White guy for getting some copies but I can send you the track if you'd like.

Yes, I'm very bad with communication for the last year, hope to pick it up for next year so we can finalize our collab. Surely there will be a full release at some point and maybe a shorter tape (might separate the 'pure' noise from the more vocalized tracks), but there still is some work to do.

Shame on me, but none is forgotten.

Your track on that comp was great!