Alcohol

Started by Levas, September 09, 2011, 11:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

david lloyd jones

Quote from: theotherjohn on September 02, 2016, 10:44:34 PM
Yeah, we've noticed - slow down a bit with the posts, ha! (that probably goes for the drinks too?)

At least OoOoOoOoO or whatever his name was mostly kept his carefully-composed and thought-invested posts in one thread...

my booze and internet access is one-ie I have no access at home so access the WiFi in the local pub.
frankly I will comment ad nauseam when drunk.
hardly anything I post is of worth. little of what gets posted by others, likewise.
see what you mean though, regarding posts.there are so many meaningless replys.
that said, Mr ooooooooo was all about how he felt in his confusion.
I am not confused, aware of my shortcomings and love my opinionated self.
hurrah for me and fuck you has long been a quote to live by.
this includes my drunken self.
as an epitaph, online reality is less than physicality.

david lloyd jones

Yeah, we've noticed - slow down a bit with the posts, ha! (that probably goes for the drinks too?)

At least OoOoOoOoO or whatever his name was mostly kept his carefully-composed and thought-invested posts in one thread...

Mr ooooooooo needs another site to vent his feelings, as opposed to venting his opinions.
I have plenty of opinions but no feelings.
what I write is my opinion not how I feel about something.
drunk or not, my opinion is real and true. and correct.
others can  fuck off.

Yrjö-Koskinen

What do you mean "was"? Is he gone?

Red wine and blue cheese here tonight. Cheese to excess, wine I'll stop short of the first bottle. I's got work to do.
"Alkoholi ei ratkaise ongelmia, mutta eipä kyllä vittu maitokaan"

Ahvenanmaalla Puhutaan Suomea

david lloyd jones

this thread seems to be on going despite me, so,
been to my local to drink 'old peculier' a strong dark beer that tickles the taste buds and relaxes work tensions.
also helps when I write rubbish on this site!

david lloyd jones

still boozing and still incontinent with the posts.
today my drink was local porter.
today my posts were varied.

Yrjö-Koskinen

Quote from: theotherjohn on September 04, 2016, 10:40:31 PM
Quote from: Stoa on September 04, 2016, 09:54:06 PM

What do you mean "was"? Is he gone?

Yep, he got booted out.

I suppose there are no particular reason to ask why this happened, but still: what straw broke the camel's back? Is there a thread? *gossip hungry*
"Alkoholi ei ratkaise ongelmia, mutta eipä kyllä vittu maitokaan"

Ahvenanmaalla Puhutaan Suomea

Theodore

Quote from: Stoa on September 18, 2016, 10:40:58 PM
I suppose there are no particular reason to ask why this happened, but still: what straw broke the camel's back? Is there a thread? *gossip hungry*

After having spammed several threads, after even trying to open his own thread to "share his thoughts" , he appears with that post ! : http://www.special-interests.net/forum/index.php?topic=4525.msg57366#msg57366 Haha ! I would like to think that was a fine piece of irony, a monument of self-sarcasm, but sadly no, it was real !
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

david lloyd jones

this is the alcohol thread not the oooooo love in. if you want to carry on,  start another thread.

still appreciating the beer that is plum porter by titanic brewery

david lloyd jones

alcohol,

drinking in new pub in oxford.
enjoying the Norwegian imperial stout 'sipping into darkness' at 12.6%, both gorgeous and potent, not to mention very expensive.

david lloyd jones

today I have been drinking' banana sultana' imperial stout at 10% proof and 'evil twin' barley wine at 11% proof.
potent and almost psychedelic in effect.

david lloyd jones

back in a local pub, drinking a favourite- plum porter, dark, fruity, strong enough to have as a session beer, but still be able to get home afterwards.

david lloyd jones

been too drunk in pubs to post recently.
today I am drinking an imperial stout at 10% that is deceptively drinkable. until you go home.then you realise how
fucked up you are.
next day you realise how much crap you have put on sites, briefly regret until you are sober, then start again.

F_c_O

Quote from: david lloyd jones on November 12, 2016, 04:08:12 PM
been too drunk in pubs to post recently.
today I am drinking an imperial stout at 10% that is deceptively drinkable. until you go home.then you realise how
fucked up you are.
next day you realise how much crap you have put on sites, briefly regret until you are sober, then start again.
For me the realization usually hits when I stand up and find out that while I was drinking, the floor suddenly tilted 45 degrees.

david lloyd jones

floors are well dodge, as are pavements bus platforms, reality etch
there are so many t hings trying to stop you getting home in relevant security.

collapsedhole

i drink exclusively BUSCH beer. ok, sometimes BUDWEISER. it feels unhealthy for me to drink other beers! way too many pints deep today cause the wife and kids are away. owning a can and bottle return center means i get to drink at work, since theres thousands of cans and bottles everywhere no one can tell if one is full! oh wait, this is probably a thread for fancy beer drinking...