yoko ono - fly
macronympha - super oxide
rlw - 14 recordings from 1980-1993
putrefier - trace element syntax
richard ramirez - i keep my stuff inside
stabat mors / richard ramirez - split
stabat mors - konservierte körper / metaphysik des endes

RG

Whoa, what the fuck did I just watch? LOL.

Edit: so that was my first encounter with Die Antwoord and now after watching several interviews and live clips on youtube...I dunno what to think about them. I can't say I hate them, or even dislike them. The music isn't my taste but there's something entertaining and appealing about them. I can't figure out if they're genuinely South African wigger trash or if they're a carefully calculated art project. The guy seems to be intelligent and has a knowing smirk in some of the interviews. Yolandi has a strange kind of weird, alien sexiness.

bitewerksMTB

I saw part of a live song on tv the other night. Watched it b/c of how weird the girl looks. I forgot about'em, didn't know their name. Yesterday, I ran across a pic of their cd so looked them up. I was surprised they're from S.A. Definitely has some weirdness going on. Maybe they can hook with with Cut Hands someday...

Listened to first side of "Veil the World" by TREPANENNSRITUALEN- my new fave project.

ARKHE

Some stuff from Nil By Mouth arrived the other day.
JOSH LAY - Serotonin Haze. Heavy rumble, harsh bm-styled vocals. Grimey and nice. Very raw.
KNUNN - Sirenia. Strange name. Drones and slightly melodic material, great laid back stuff.
BRANDKOMMANDO - Changes A bit long, but good. Enjoyed the hammond organ parts a lot.
EN NIHIL/GNAWED split. Burling industrial noise. B-side reminded me, vocally, of early SHIFT (pitched, distorted beyond comprehension) and CON-DOM (aggressive flanger attack). Synthesizers on the A-side, under thick distortion. Tape came in a plastic bag with a rusty nail in it.

Four tapes of high quality, dark industrial noise. Onwards to the highly promising SHIFT tracks posted at the Unrest soundcloud, + returning to the Morose tape.

Nyodene D

Got the new ARKHE tape (thanks Andreas), will listen soon!

Been spinning:

Shift - Creation and Space LP
Shift - Scorched Earth / Walk Alone 10"
ART ABSCONs - Der Verborgene Gott
Karjalan Sissit - Karjalasta Khajataa

ARKHE

You're welcome. Enjoyed the NYODENE D. 7". Rhythmic metal bashing loops, aggressive vocals, interesting topic (North Ireland nationalism). Power electronics as it should sound in the 2000's.

SKY BURIAL

Eyeless in Gaza- various

ConcreteMascara

Tropic of Cancer - The End of All Things (CD) - minimal post-punk drenched in reverb, reduced to a heroin crawl. Miserable and sultry. Good stuff.

Propergol - Ground Proximity Warning System (CD) - generally more subdued than other Propergol material, even pretty at times. I used to prefer Renegade but now it sounds too loud, too brash.

Regis - Necklace of Bites (Re-issue) (2x12") - cold, monotonous techno. Relentless.
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

P-K

Jarl's Vertigo trilogy on Autarkeia ......amazing cold claustrophobic electronics.

HONOR_IS_KING!

Forza Albino "Mot"
White Nigger "Negrofil"
Ashley C. "Trancelike Existence"
KOUFAR x TERROR CELL UNIT
https://soundcloud.com/crimesofthecrown

PSALM 109

Ashmonger

Kam Hassah - Private Conversations Vol. 1 (Joy De Vivre, C20): this is something new to me, you clearly hear it's all tapes, field recordings... Less focus on effects than other noise. This is interesting, though it still has to sink. I do like the b-side more than the a-side it seems, especially the last half of it is very good, dry crunchy distorted sounds and some nice feedback.

Zeno Marx

Buffy Sainte-Marie - Illuminations 1969 - great album, but not as unconventional as the scuttlebutt would have you assume - first quad album?
Infest - No Man's Slave
Discharge - The More I See (extended) - over and over and over again.
Amebix - Sonic Mass 2011 - like it less each time I hear it, and I liked it well enough at the beginning.
Mournful Congregation - The Dawning Of... - didn't make it too far into it - not digging it.
Vas - In the Garden of Souls 2000 - gorgeous.
Jodi Cave - Mort Aux Vaches 2011 - good listen - drone/minimalism and other nice sounds.
Broken Bones - Bonecrusher - like how See thru My Eyes sounds like Heart's "Barracuda".
Broken Bones - Dem Bones - the last handful of days, I've played this and Bonecrusher several times over.
Ulster - Ulsterror
Anthony Manning - Islets in Pink Polypropylene 1994 - nice electronic notes and quality tape manipulations - has a sci-fi ambient feel to it, but the electronics are percussive (piano like), or maybe rather like xylaphone felt mallets - good, good album.
Karla Borecky - Still in Your Pocket 2011 - melancholy piano album - nice listen - recommended.
Michael Hoenig + Manuel Gottsching - Early Water 1976 - Ash Ra/Ash Ra Tempel - slightly modern sound - really easy listen - one track at 48+ minutes, and it could have been 2-3Xs as long as far as I'm concerned.
Lunar Miasma - Crystal Covered 2010 - surprisingly good ambient album with a smart array of textures - the name and look of this album really cheapen its potential.
NeilYoung-CrazyHorse.97-08-10.sbd.SaratogaSprings.flac - good show - question whether it needs a speed fix; maybe slow a bit - first two tracks and final track are good improvisations - nice show overall - good version of Ohio as well.  get it in FLAC or MP3 here:  http://www.ousterhout.net/lossless/neily.html
Speed, Glue & Shinki - Eve 1971 - Japanese heavy blues - heavy in a November sense - "Stoned Out of My Mind" is maybe my favorite track - too much common blues language for my liking, but a couple songs manage to go beyond that - "Ode to the Bad People" has some cool bass work and guitar leads.
Cecil Taylor - Nefertiti, The Beautiful One has Come 1962 - missed the 3LP version for $8; wasn't happy - don't normally go for jazz that is one fit in, one foot out, but this is a great way to spend an afternoon.
Sodom - The Final Sign of Evil 2007 - wasn't aware this album existed - considering the premise, I have to give them a lot of credit - appropriate production - same old horrid, endearing playing - the faces now older are even scarier - I was always more into Obsessed by Cruelty, but I really enjoyed listening to this.
Brainbombs - Live in Oslo - remains my favorite Brainbombs' release.
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.