PLAYLIST with COMMENTS/REVIEWS

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, December 15, 2009, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiny_tove

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on May 26, 2013, 05:25:35 PM
Maybe to add, that this is not "compilation" really... Just album. Part of it was issued before, but artists consider is album rather than compilation.

MANPIG -LP ! Power violence hardcore mayhem! Members known from INFEST, Neanderthal, etc. Originally recorded in studio 1992, but that material being lost, then rerecorded over the years. Excellent.

complete masterpiece  .
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

P-K

all day : the last Galakt Horrö-batch,

Hermann Kopp lp : imho better than the previous one on GH, more variation, less screeching violin? i like it...

Haus Arafna 7" : quality industrial & 'cold pop' , way too short.

Te/DIS : new member of the GH-family with debut 7", nothing new (throbbing synth structures, drum machines), vocals may not be for everyone...nothing new just 'good', didn't impress me that much like Maska Genetik....the track Black Swan reminds me a lot of old Belgian ebm like Klinik, Typis Belgis, Liquid G, ...

STREETMEAT

Various ‎– Unrest Over Prague-
only got through IFOTS and S.T.A.B. but so far perfect material from both artist. was kind of scared to listen to the stab material since i didnt really like the 2xsplit tape but far better quality this time around.

Levas

IFOTS - Who will help me wash my right hand - original and subtle sounds. interesting approach. Enjoyed it.

Merzbow vs Nordvargr - Partikel III - one of the examples how two big names can create boring album.

PBK & Zanstones - Mantis Fog Desert - Quite decent album. PBK is something I'm slowly discovering and I like what I hear. Zanstones.. released more than 1000 album? What?

Artificial Memory Trace - Ama_Zone1: Black Waters - Environmental sounds - insects, vegetables, planes, trees etc.

Roel Meelkop & Mecha/Orga - Rotterdam 54:21 - This was also some environmental sounds + some instruments. OK.

Umpio - Opium Electronix vol. III - one long track, but attention was never lost. Great material

Osskull - To Noisetherion - when there is a word Therion somewhere in the title, I get diarrhea most of the times. This one is different. I'd say quite interesting two tapes, but not reaching good.

Torba - Polyester Catacomb - Wasn't Torba doing HNW? This is some damn great harsh noise! Good sounds and not so static after all..

Andrew McIntosh

Quote from: Levas on May 31, 2013, 09:47:35 PMZanstones.. released more than 1000 album? What?

Zan Hoffman is a manic recorder/releaser. His Z27 was a campaign to collaborate with as many people as possible in 27 years, a project since finished. Has a number of project names - Bodycocktail, Zanstones, Zanoise, etc. He's quite a fanatic. Collaborations with Minnoy are worth tracking down.
Shikata ga nai.

Lazrs3

Iron Fist of the Sun - Who Wil Help Me Wash My Right Hand.
Pariah  - Failiure.
Testing Vault - The Smile of a Chain.

JHC

Rusalka -"Blood Comes Anyway" cassette Haven't heard a miss yet from this project.Nice sounds here.There's a lot going on in this tape...and it moves right along.I'd say it's too short,but in a way seems perfect length...left me wanting to hear more.The samples are great.

Sodadosa - "Agony & Filth" cdr This is nice! Gritty and recorded LOUD. Parts sound like 80s grindcore or something similar is in the gene pool.

MANIA / SSRI split cassette Good one.SSRI side is piercing and rusty sounding.Wonderful. Mania side at certain points grates my nerves and causes anger when I hear it.I keep putting it on and it's always mean.Like a torture you ask for.

Altar of Flies - "Female" LP One absolutely lovely living and breathing record!

....and a fistful of other stuffs,but these above are the most memorable.

"Poetry don't work on whores."

Wysterian werewolF

Altars - Eulogy
Ghost - Hallucination
Scant/Ritual Stance - split cdr
Alot of A World Draped In A Camouflage and Crown Of Bone lately too..

re:evolution

Having previously had all my 7" records jammed in a box where I could not sift through to see what I had, over the weekend I finally found a perfect new bigger storage box, so can now actually sift through the vinyls.  As a result I got on a bit of a 7" record playing binge today - some new, some old - but a pleasurable few hours of flipping short format vinyls!

Shift - Hatet/ Misaren
Shift / Operativ Permanent - Split
Sutcliffe Jugend - XI
Survival Unit - One Man's War/ No Surrender
Dodsdomb - Ever Burning Evil Fire
Bitter - Make A Wish
Frozen Faces - Religion of Hate/ Over the Barricades
Genocide Organ - With Heart and Hand
Brethren - Kingdom Coming
Haus Arafna - Fur Immer
Brighter Death Now: Nordvinterdod
Brighter Death Now: untitled
Diutesc – What Have You Done?
Cloama - Provokaattori
Cloama - Death Certificate
noise receptor: sound with impact - analysing the abstract
http://noisereceptor.wordpress.com/
http://www.noisereceptor.bigcartel.com

spectrum magazine archive: ambient / industrial / experimental / power electronics / neo-folk music culture magazine
http://spectrummagarchive.wordpress.com/

FreakAnimalFinland

PROPERGOL "Paradise Land" CD
Quite surprised about this! Its been quite long since I listened Propergol. I absolutely prefer the old stuff instead of his later works and this is good reminder. He is master of computer music and carefully adjusted effects and creating cinematic atmosphere where you're almost like listening audiotrack of movie rather than record... There are occasionally louder and noisier piece, but I'm surprised about abundance of almost new age type keyboard tones and at most musical band goes to soft electronic beats and ethereal keyboard melodies perhaps related to Klaus Schulze or something like that! I regret to say there is this too clean, even glitchy element in the album what I don't enjoy. I appreciate the skill and vast amount of work he probably spent composing ten very distinctive tracks for album.. but sound is just not for my taste.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

bogskaggmannen

NIGHTMARISH "Utrecht" LP (Galakthorrö)
Way better than I remembered, got that nice 90's touch and far away from what the label releases today. They should do a vinyl reissue of the "Pompeji" CD.

BLODVITE "Falskt spektrum" TAPE (Järtecknet)
Rough tapemanipulations with some high-end drones, good and articulate but I feel Viktors projects are going more or less in the same direction?

JACOB KIRKEGAARD "Conversion" LP (Touch)
Can't get enough of this drone-LP. A small danish orchestra doing non-electronic versions of his earlier works, with a very nice hypnotic effect.

andy vomit

Quote from: SILVUM on June 04, 2013, 02:29:10 AM
Guitar Wolf - Missile Me / Lets Get Hurt 7"

GW fucking rules....  KUNG FU RAMONES PASSION
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

HongKongGoolagong

Quote from: SILVUM on June 04, 2013, 02:29:10 AM
Niku-Zidousha - S/T 7" ZK

I didn't know that single existed - their track on 'Extreme Music From Japan' is so absurd and they were so obscure that I assumed it was William Bennett having a bit of fun hamming it up impersonating a crazy Japanese guy.