Re: UNREST PRODUCTIONS: B​ØLTORN CD + PHENOL INJEKTION CD

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, January 31, 2011, 12:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

online prowler

Artwork for CON-DOM.GREY WOLVES ....

føkking iconic. Looking forward to this one.

GEWALTMONOPOL

The STAB tapes and CON-DOM/GREY WOLVES CD's are on their way to the follwing distributors:

USA - Witch Sermon, Malignant

Europe - Tesco, Freak Animal, Filth and Violence, Tordon

Japan - Lust Vessel

I have a few copies of the second run, or the London Edition, of the Three Pillars of Controlled Domination CD-r left after Celebration of War Against Society yesterday. £5.00 plus p+p.

Email unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk for payment details.

Next release in Unrest is AM NOT - Unpunished, CD
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

Steve

GEWALTMONOPOL

Yes and also featured in the War Against Society booklet. Chosen by Dando and approved by me.

Most of the outstanding orders from the weekend have been processed and will be sent today.

EDIT: SHIFT - Ruminations tape is sold out from me.

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on January 26, 2015, 09:51:14 AMSTAB ELECTRONICS - The Non Alliant I + II tapes are out! £5.00 each plus p+p.

My STAB I tape has Cannot Stop Myself twice. First on its original spot A2 but also replaces Unlust on B2. Let's hope I'm alone with this flaw...

GEWALTMONOPOL

I have just checked the master and you are correct. All the Non Alliant I tapes that have been sent out will be replaced and the remaining stock will be dubbed again. This will take time and cost a lot of money so people will have to bear with me while I clean up this mess.

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on February 21, 2015, 07:35:05 PM
I have just checked the master and you are correct. All the Non Alliant I tapes that have been sent out will be replaced and the remaining stock will be dubbed again. This will take time and cost a lot of money so people will have to bear with me while I clean up this mess.

FUCK!!!

I can re-dub the tape myself if you just send side B as file through email. I'll PM you my email address.

Dr Alex

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on February 21, 2015, 09:15:31 PM
Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on February 21, 2015, 07:35:05 PM

FUCK!!!

I can re-dub the tape myself if you just send side B as file through email. I'll PM you my email address.

+1

GEWALTMONOPOL

AM NOT - Unpunished CD is out. £9.00 plus p+p

Video for Beware the Black Peril: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s15lOmSEw5E&feature=youtu.be

Still available:

CON-DOM/GREY WOLVES - Waging War Against You, CD
CON-DOM - Have Complete Faith, CD
V/A - Three Pillars of Controlled Domination, 3" CD-r
STAB ELECTRONICS - The Non Alliant II, tape,
SHIFT - Altamont Rising, LP/CD
POGROM - Degancios Suros, CD
ZSS - Anti-Personnel Explosive Device, tape

www.unrestproductions.co.uk

GEWALTMONOPOL

KEVLAR - Criteria, tape is finally upon us.

Based on Robert Jay Lifton's book Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism. 8 tracks demonstrating the possibilities through control and indoctrination.

The run is 100. The vinyl version is still at the pressing plant and we aim to have that released in time for UFoI II.

£5.00 plus p+p.

GEWALTMONOPOL

Quote from: Dr Alex on March 28, 2015, 01:01:36 AM
What happened with replacement for STAB Electronics tape?

Replacement tapes have been sent to every distributor. I am snowed under with preparations for UFoI II, coming releases and the regular running of the label so personal replacement copies are happening at a slower pace than they would normally.

Do you need a replacement? Email me at unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk. That goes for everyone else as well.

No PM's!

Felicia Gaggins

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on March 27, 2015, 03:42:15 PM

KEVLAR - Criteria, tape is finally upon us.

Based on Robert Jay Lifton's book Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism. 8 tracks demonstrating the possibilities through control and indoctrination.

The run is 100. The vinyl version is still at the pressing plant and we aim to have that released in time for UFoI II.

£5.00 plus p+p.

Love love love this tape! great job!

tiny_tove

package received with vinyl version of this monster and useless to say I love it.

ZSS 7" total classic and shirt ready to be worn as second skin in social occasions
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0