Good modern PE recommendations

Started by dumphump424, October 23, 2023, 08:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dumphump424

Hey I'm a little out of the loops far as modern PE goes, so if anyone has some recommendations I would really appreciate it. Whether it's right wing stuff, left wing stuff, apolitical stuff, depravity or serial killer type stuff- I'm all for it. Stuff I like ranges from Grunt and Koufar to Whitehouse and Taint. The more extreme the better of course. Much appreciated! If it's your own project don't hesitate to send your bandcamp link!

StrikeFirst

Bizarre Uproar, from the 2000's harsh scrap metal loop pure filth era of Unsafe And Insane, 15 Years Of Filth And Violence, Triumph to Lily The Flesh, Viha & Kiima, Amputaatio, High Risk Lifestyle to the more recent work / rarities all of it is the best.
Welcome to 2030. I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better.

FallOfNature

Shift - Altamont Rising
Gaze Campaign - Gestalt Bruise
Contortus
Agonal Lust
Sarin Snow
Striations

Theodore

STAB Electronics . Start from here : https://www.discogs.com/release/6973292-STAB-Electronics-Born-For-Righteous-Abuse-Temple-Of-Self-Disgust

Not sure how many years you are out of loop though. A couple ? A decade ? - He has a new album out BTW.
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

Krigsverk

Abscheu.
Am Not.
Disgusting Sanctum.
Aux Armes.
Caligula 031.

Fanalstatt

Kontinent - Stasis
Vigilantism - Incessant Authority

Both kind of similar in sound, heavy, overwhelming electronics and crushing atmosphere.

Hakaristi

Sadio
Unclean
Zyklon SS
Scum F.C.
Menacing '84
Scatmother
Pissoir Rouge
Concrete Mascara
Wonderland Club

W.K.

Control is still going strong is he?

I'd say Control.
Straight murkin' riddim blud, absolute vile gash

Eigen Bast

Clinton Foundation

Iron Clad
Bless The Sickness
Roases
RxAxPxE
Black State
Garden Of Power
Flagellatio Orgasmus
Halthan
Manic/Depression
Xenophobic Ejaculation
Flourescence - Shining Flash

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: Clinton Foundation on October 26, 2023, 01:12:37 AMIron Clad
Bless The Sickness
Roases
RxAxPxE
Black State
Garden Of Power
Flagellatio Orgasmus
Halthan
Manic/Depression
Xenophobic Ejaculation
Flourescence - Shining Flash

Is Flagellatio Orgasmus even active anymore?  All his online posts seem to be either about being a barber or memes in Russian.

burdizzo1

xdementia

I'm way more picky about PE now than I used to be but artists that still do it for me are:

Human Larvae
Am Not
Moral Order
Himakult
Linekraft
Control
Sarin Snow

andy vomit

Herukrat
Terror Cell Unit
Serration
M.I.A.