Hospital Productions store.

Started by Mattias G, December 11, 2011, 08:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattias G

I just came home from NYC and was very surprised that the Hospital store was gone. I haven´t read a word about it on any forum and either on the website. Very surprising since everything Dominick do always makes folks crying or go bananas. Feels very sad, but i am very glad that i visited the store a few times before it wen´t down. Anyone know what´s happened? 

FreakAnimalFinland

He moved to Las Angeles and wanted to do it in peace and quiet.
Label continues to exists, shop is gone.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Mattias G

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on December 11, 2011, 08:43:54 PM
He moved to Las Angeles and wanted to do it in peace and quiet.
Label continues to exists, shop is gone.

Very glad to hear that the label will continue.

bitewerksMTB

That's quite an accomplishment to close up a store without people knowing!

XXX

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on December 11, 2011, 09:31:55 PM
That's quite an accomplishment to close up a store without people knowing!

An impressive feat. I guess the money's coming from CC now.

Brad

A friend of mine went to NYC recently, and I told him to check it out for me.  He said there was nothing there at the address I gave him.  Now I know why. 

Tommy Carlsson

bitewerksMTB

It's kind of weird someone would just pack up & close without a massive sale or just saying "thanks for the support" even it was after closing and putting it up on the website. Maybe he had to hightail it out of town REALLY fast for some reason...

Nyodene D

he did have a massive sale, that hospital 50% off sale a month or so ago. I guess another distro / store bought a lot of the hospital stock.  I doubt he needed to "flee" or anything, rent is probably outlandish in Manhattan and he probably wanted to leave before the shop started to cost him more money than it was worth for rent / utilities / buying stock.

sad to see it go (before i got to see it!), but good for him, now he can focus entirely on maintaining the excellence of his label.

bitewerksMTB

I was joking about fleeing. No one would ever believe Dom was involved in criminal activities!

martialgodmask

Quote from: Nyodene D on December 14, 2011, 01:45:14 AMI guess another distro / store bought a lot of the hospital stock.

Apop, apparently.