MIXED MARTIAL ARTS

Started by bitewerksMTB, December 29, 2013, 11:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bitewerksMTB

I think there was only one Bellator fight that was mildly okay. The rest, stunk. Dada5000 v Kimbo was a joke. Both should go back to street-fighting. I think the prelims may have been good as I remember seeing a large area of the ring mat covered in blood so something happened that was better than all the main fights.

The prelim's for UFC Fight Night last night were pretty good. I haven't watched the main fights yet.

Scat-O-Logy

I think it was short elbow that caused a cut in one of the prelim fights at Bellator 149. However, I might be mixing it with one of UFC FN 83 fights so don't take my word for it. Speaking of FN 83, all in all great event I think. Sadly haven't been able to check early prelims yet but hoping to fix that during this week as apparently there was one quite bloody female fight that should be pretty hot. Ended in TKO (elbows and punches) in the final seconds of 3rd round.

This week should be great with Tom Breese and Anderson Silva on the card. Breese should destroy that Japanese dude like when he punched Cathal Pendred all the way to retirement. Plus hoping to see the old Anderson back.

Scat-O-Logy

Scat-O-Logy

Nate Diaz stepped in... This is going to be a killer fight! Still shame about Frankenstein puss... I mean pulling out.

Scat-O-Logy

Fucking Anderson Silva... He could've ended Michael Bisping at any time, especially in that last round.

bitewerksMTB

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on February 28, 2016, 09:41:23 AM
Fucking Anderson Silva... He could've ended Michael Bisping at any time, especially in that last round.

I ran across someone on a sports channel talking about Bisping/Silva. I didn't see ANYTHING about that match. I don't think it was advertised during
last weekend's UFC Fight Night.

Friday Night's Bellator had a good female match. I don't remember names for either lady. It was a decent match, lots of punches thrown. Odd thing was the winner looked
much older than usual. Kind of like someone pulled out of a trailer park.

AMRadioWaveMessage

Kind of starting to like MMA again, specifically UFC...

Connor McGregor is exciting to watch. Catching my interest in it again.
Watched some Royce Gracie video yesterday where he choked some Kung Fu fuck out; it was pathetic. BJJ is real fighting credentials; it was interesting to see it separate men from boys.

Scat-O-Logy

Anxiously waiting for Tony Ferguson to beat Khabib Nurmagomedov. Also, Jones and Cormier already started the war of words, gonna be great to see Cormier crying again once he looses the belt to the REAL champ.

Scat-O-Logy

And fucking hell, Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz tonight!

Major Carew

The potato nigger got beat! Good fight though.

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: Major Carew on March 06, 2016, 11:43:55 AM

The potato nigger got beat! Good fight though.

Haha, who's "potato nigger"?

Anyway, glad Amanda Nunes won. Now she can challenge Miesha's tits for the belt which is a fight I'm sure she's gonna win. Before that Holly Holm fight, I was certain Nunes is the only one who can beat Ronda. But then for once Holly "punch n' kick the air" Holm landed something and ko'd that bitch.

Still gotta watch the prelim fights.

Major Carew

"Haha, who's "potato nigger"?"

Mcgregor.

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: Major Carew on March 06, 2016, 07:50:34 PM

"Haha, who's "potato nigger"?"

Mcgregor.

Ah... Btw, I really felt like Conor gave the submission to Nate as to keep his record clear of any (T)KO losses. If he somehow would've managed to survive until the end of the round, Nate would've butchered him in the 3rd. Great back and forth fight nevertheless...

Out of these two, Nate is defo the retarded one (=potato) and also a whigger so that's why I asked.

Scat-O-Logy

For once Uriah Hall gets an opponent who isn't going to lay and pray on him or push him against the fence for the whole fight. Gonna be great, don't even care who wins!

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on March 05, 2016, 10:12:48 PMAlso, Jones and Cormier already started the war of words, gonna be great to see Cormier crying again once he looses the belt to the REAL champ.

Well this fucking sucks... http://www.ufc.com/news/Jones-Saint-Preux-UFC-197-main-event