VIO-LENCE "Nothing To Gain" LP
ANAL CUNT "The Early Years 1988-1991" 2xcd
BLACK FLAG "Loose Nut" LP

andy vomit

thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

Levas

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on December 26, 2013, 05:01:13 PM
So... who has heard his 2013 release "Cendrier Du Voyag" tape??

The tape is different. At first I was expecting something along the lines of that CD on pacrec or aforementioned phage tapes cd. not that fast, a little more "pure harsh noise". At first I was a little disappointed, but after a few spins the tape caught me. so well, it's good. different and good

Dr Alex

Budrūs - Canine Visions IX cd
Consumer Electronics - Teenage Nuremburg cdr
Pink Floyd - The Dark Side Of The Moon cd
Murder Corporation - One Life By Murder cd
Station Dysthymia - Overhead, Without Any Fuss, The Stars Were Going Out cd
HellLight - No God Above, No Devil Below cd
Canaan - Blue Fire cd
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Let Love In cd
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Murder Ballads cd
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Live Seeds cd
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Tender Prey cd
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - No More Shall We Part cd
V.A. - Epicurean Escapism II cd+dvd

martialgodmask

Quote from: andy vomit on December 27, 2013, 04:06:42 AM
dISEMBOWELMENT - 3CD box set
http://www.discogs.com/diSEMBOWELMENT-diSEMBOWELMENT/release/1269409

pretty much all week long

Probably my favourite death metal album of all time (I've always considered it first and foremost DM).

Leewar

Cloak of altering - The Night Comes Illuminated with Death.

Martin Dupont ‎– Sleep Is A Luxury.

HOGRA

SLAYER "1984 Whore Box" 5xLP  (contains 3 complete live shows from 1984)

Ashmonger

Bizarre Uproar - Perverse Bizarre Humiliation (CD, Freak Animal/Filth & Violence): I really like the first track! Minimal electronics with samples that coupled with the title leave little to the imagination, but still due to the fact that I don't exactly know what is going on at a single moment makes it more uncomforting. Very perverse, but enjoyable track indeed. 2nd and 3rd track are really good as well, with the huge sounding drums. Last track I enjoyed less, something about the bassguitar sounded a bit happy or something to me, also tracks seems quite different than the others on the album, doesn't seem to fit in very well. The last minute or so with the bass rumbling is really nice. Will definitely play this again, maybe the last track grows on me.

Puce Mary - Ultimate Hypocrisy (C30, Freak Animal): First thing I hear from Puce Mary and very enjoyable, good Industrial, nice rythmic stuff and good vocals.

Secret Apex (tape, Salamanauhat): Really good Harsh Noise where a lot is happening. I really like the B-side with the synth/electronic music coupled with the Harsh Noise. Haven't been buying much Harsh Noise lately, but was a must get for me.

acsenger

QuoteIf anyone has a copy nearby, please play the Swell Junk side and let me know if yours clicks into a skip from a micro gouge.

I have this 7" and although I last heard it more than 10 years ago (before moving to another country and leaving my record collection behind), I remember having the same problem. I bought it from V2 in Rotterdam and I ended up sending it back and getting a new copy. I seem to remember it had the same problem but Peter Duimelinks at V2 said he played it before he sent it to me and it didn't skip on his turntable. Since I was sure his turntable was better than mine, I concluded this must've been the reason, although I did find it strange that 2 records seemed to have the same fault. I guess there was a problem at the pressing plant then.

Ritual

Puce Mary "Ultimate Hypocrisy" (tape, Freak Animal)
Great industrial! Rythmic, abrasive, but not harsh or "brutal". Very skillfully made stuff! Still not as great as she is live, though.

Drug Age "Tropismo" (tape, Joy De Vivre)
Harsh noise of the highest quality, as usual when Matteo Castro and Francesco Tignola are responsible for it. Short tape with two side-long tracks. Bass-heavy, meaty sounds with lots of things going on around it.

Amph "Hudson" (tape, Joy De Vivre)
Masterful tape loop based compositions. Repetition with small changes throughout that build up vast, otherworldly soundscapes. Also a short tape with two side-long tracks.

Halo Manash "Wesieni Wainajat" (tape, Aural Hypnox)
Halo Manash sound more musical than before with tonal organ drones on the two tracks of the A side. Other more traditional instruments are also used to complete the arrangement, as well as some other very subtle sounds. Quite tonal, but without losing its profound ritual ambience. I liked it a lot. B side is a bit more like I'm used to hear Halo Manash, which is of course also very, very good.

I.Corax "Cella Phantasma" (tape, Aural Hypnox)
Quite primitive, but excellent ritual music. This stuff has this primal, shamanistic spirituality over it that gives it such a powerful atmosphere. Great tape!

Zoät-Aon "The Triplex Bestial" (CD, Aural Hypnox)
Listening to the new Aural Hypnox releases made me dig out this classic! Fantastic stuff with some Lustmordian passages of greatness!

Andrew McIntosh

Obsessively listening to Eleh's "Radiant Intervals" & "Retreat/Return/Repose", Radigue's "Adnos", "Visa Versa Etc." & "Transamorem-Transmortem", and Rabe's "What?".
Shikata ga nai.

acsenger

QuoteObsessively listening to Eleh's "Radiant Intervals" & "Retreat/Return/Repose"

I have Eleh's Floating Frequencies/Intuitive Synthesis 3CD. I love the sheer physicality of the music but there's way too little variation in it for me. Is Retreat/Return/Repose similarly monotonous or more varied?

Andrew McIntosh

As it happens, I'm waiting on a copy of "Floating Frequencies/Intuitive Synthesis" from a seller on Discogs, so I've yet to hear it entirely, apart from the track "In The Ears Of The Gods", but it would be fair to say "Retreat/Return/Repose" is more varied, it has some interesting modulation on it on the earlier tracks of the first two albums, quite different from Eleh's usual material that I've heard. Some more built-up sequenced sounds that I wasn't expecting. Also, more and shorter (comparatively) tracks. But the overall concept with this project is slow, quiet and extended - many find it quite boring. My personal taste is for such pure pacing and volume, but if you want more variation you may prefer "R/R/R".
Shikata ga nai.

acsenger

Quoteif you want more variation you may prefer "R/R/R"

Thanks, I'll probably order it.

E.D.K.W.A.R.

WILL OVER MATTER- "9 TO THE MOON": somehow I've slept on this project until recently. Everything I love about Finnish Industrial noise! Reminds me of hearing UNSEEN NOISE DEATH for the first time....gonna cherish this one for years to come...

FLEETWOOD MAC- "THEN PLAY ON"(1970) and "KILN HOUSE"(1970):  My old man threw these on a tape for me as an x-mas gift, haven't  heard em since I was a kid...man what a blast from the past! Some of the most killer 70's blues/pop rock around and the early shit isn't that easy to find around here anyways...amazing guitar tones, heavy orchestration etc...pretty much equals PINK FLOYD's early output in terms of lush, heavy pop tones.......

that's fuk'n it for today...slow and easy...