Attacks on paris 13/14.11.2015

Started by F_c_O, November 14, 2015, 01:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theodore

In my mind, Anonymous are created by US secret services to attract young talented hackers, then arrest the best of them, and propose them a deal they cannot refuse [Otherwise, prison] to work under their commands. Anonymous stink, miles away.
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

Bloated Slutbag

I remember reading somewhere that the US was employing Incapacitants. And Kosakai always seemed like such an affable chap...
Someone weaker than you should beat you and brag
And take you for a drag

Zodiac

Quote from: Theodore on November 21, 2015, 05:02:14 AM
In my mind, Anonymous are created by US secret services to attract young talented hackers, then arrest the best of them, and propose them a deal they cannot refuse [Otherwise, prison] to work under their commands. Anonymous stink, miles away.

WOW! Now even the ignorant myself is stunned.
Remember, remember... december.

martialgodmask

Quote from: Theodore on November 21, 2015, 05:02:14 AM

Interesting. Any citations to share that underline your opinion?

bitewerksMTB

Not Paris but the HBO documentary, "Terror in the Mall", is well worth checking out. It's about a massacre in Nigeria that was made possible by the complete incompetence of the local authorities and military, neither of which went into the mall for three hours after it started! Actually, that's not true. A few plain-clothes officers with two citizens with concealed carry licenses went in first. Around 70 people were killed including a dozen or so children and three pregnant women. The murderers allowed some children to go but killed others. Same with Muslims. The footage of the massacre is from cameras inside along with digital photos a war photographer took (so nice that the footage looks like reenactments except that much of it is matched up with the mall cameras). You will not believe how this thing ends, it's so nuts that if it had been an exploitation movie, the ending still wouldn't have been as nuts as what actually happened...

Zodiac

I remember that incident. It made news over here for around 1 - 2 days and then the file was closed. As always when non-white people die somewhere
in the world most western people give a shit about. Boko Haram (or a assosciated group) did this, right ? They are quite furious bunch and lunch stuff
like this on a frequent basis (as far as our news tells us).

Thanks for the hint, will looking for this documentary.

bitewerksMTB

It was pulled off by al-Shabaab. There's also a HBO docu. called 'Terror in Mumbai", another attack that would not have been as successful without a fucked up police department (they hightailed it out when it started). There's footage from cameras & audio of the murderers talking to their "controllers" while wandering around looking for people to shoot.

What's so amazing about "Terror in the Mall", is the murderers hung out in the storage area and NO ONE FUCKING WENT LOOKING FOR THEM! Two days after getting everyone out, the military set off explosives that leveled part of the mall. Why? Who the fuck knows.

Bloated Slutbag

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on November 24, 2015, 12:23:10 AM
Two days after getting everyone out, the military set off explosives that leveled part of the mall. Why? Who the fuck knows.

What's the point of joining the military if only the bad guys get to have all the fun?
And take you for a drag

Zodiac

It was pulled off by al-Shabaab. There's also a HBO docu. called 'Terror in Mumbai", another attack that would not have been as successful without a fucked up police department (they hightailed it out when it started).

I am quite sure that this is the reason why counter-terrorism doesnt work right in many countries of this region. I dont wonder because if you have
a bad monthly income, bad weapons and stuff but have to fight against highly and foremost deadly fanatics, maybe the motivation to do much suffers.

tiny_tove

turkey took down a Russian jet.
Islamist feasted on the pilot's corpse.
things are getting steamy

interesting infographics that fails to underline who fed and bred Isis with money (qatar, saudi arabia and turkey itself... plus all western countries who gave money agains assad)
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

Bloated Slutbag

Quote from: tiny_tove on November 24, 2015, 03:50:57 PMwho fed and bred Isis with money (qatar, saudi arabia and turkey itself... plus all western countries who gave money agains assad)

Sounds good, but I'm yet to sign up for this particular line. Keep working at it.
And take you for a drag

Theodore

Very happy Turkey took down the Russian jet. They are making new "friends".

Not only fails to underline who fed + bred ISIS but reading that graphic someone would believe the whole world is fighting against ISIS ! Ridiculous.
And speaking of Turkey, they were saying they are bombing ISIS [Yes, some abandoned facilities maybe] while they were / are really bombing Kurds.
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

Zodiac

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on November 24, 2015, 06:38:39 PM
Quote from: Staalwaart on November 24, 2015, 05:19:30 AM
It was pulled off by al-Shabaab. There's also a HBO docu. called 'Terror in Mumbai", another attack that would not have been as successful without a fucked up police department (they hightailed it out when it started).

I am quite sure that this is the reason why counter-terrorism doesnt work right in many countries of this region. I dont wonder because if you have
a bad monthly income, bad weapons and stuff but have to fight against highly and foremost deadly fanatics, maybe the motivation to do much suffers.

Yeah, the PD didn't have the proper weapons (old bolt-action rifles) nor the training. The terrorists were not all that savvy either; they had to take orders via cellphones including getting bitched at for not following orders.

I just did watch the HBO docu "Terror in Mumbai". Well, with this PD i suppose it´s even hard to handle a attack with a single target like the Taj Hotel
not to speak of such a large scale attack with multiple targets. When these police guys arrive at the scene at the train station and most of the just
walk away i really tought "WTF?". It is a really good docu and awesome that you can hear parts of the conversation between the terrorists and their
controllers. Very interesting insight. Recommended for sure.

tiny_tove

Quote from: Theodore on November 24, 2015, 07:09:28 PM
Not only fails to underline who fed + bred ISIS but reading that graphic someone would believe the whole world is fighting against ISIS ! Ridiculous.

totally agree
In the past year Turkey established several hospitals in Isis zone to cure Daesh militants who were slaughtering Kurds.
One of these hospitals is apparently run (or at least include her involvement) of Erdoğan's daughter.

CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0