CON-DOM

Started by FreakAnimalFinland, December 26, 2009, 03:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bitewerksMTB

I dug my copy out & it has both 7"'s. I thought it did but then reading what Mikko wrote, I started thinking it was just two LPs.

Baglady

A friend of mine got two pic 7"s with his copy of the set, but no white 7". My set has the LPs + the pic 7" but not the white one. A regular complete set seems rare.
Also, my pic 7" has "White Christmas" on it, not "Ebony And Ivory" as the discogs page states. Is this the case for anyone else? Still haven't heard his rendition of that song.

cr

Quote from: Baglady on May 22, 2015, 09:53:50 PM
My set has the LPs + the pic 7" but not the white one. A regular complete set seems rare.
Also, my pic 7" has "White Christmas" on it, not "Ebony And Ivory" as the discogs page states. Is this the case for anyone else? Still haven't heard his rendition of that song.

Yeah, my set is exactly the same.

bitewerksMTB

I didn't pay attention to the track listings on my copy but I'll dig it out to check. I know on top of one of the 7"'s was insert with all the song titles. I pulled it up to make sure there was a record behind it.

burdizzo

My pic. 7" has "Ebony and Ivory" on it, but I only have the one 7", unfortunately. Did the pic. 7"s with "White Christmas" on them have the lyrics to "White Christmas" on them, too, or what?

bitewerksMTB

The pic disc has the lyrics for "Ebony & Ivory" on it:

People are different/there is black and there is white/we learn to live/we learn to live despite each other/in order to survive

To stay alive/ebony and ivory/side by side/together apart/perfect

None of the inserts have lyrics for "W.C.". Since I've got this sucker out, I'll give it a spin. It's been a very long time since I've played it.

cantle

Mine came with both when I bought it from Cheeses many years ago....

HongKongGoolagong

Complete content of classic eight 7" series Sermons remastered as 2xCD in nice packaging due for release on Tesco.

Also all-new material - the first for many years - due on Tesco too, double LP, 3 sides music and one etching. And he's already recording a follow-up to that.

Don't ask me for further information or details - this is just stuff Mike told me in the pub today. EDIT: may have got the labels wrong for one of these...

F_c_O

Quote from: HongKongGoolagong on June 20, 2015, 10:39:09 PMAlso all-new material - the first for many years - due on Tesco too, double LP, 3 sides music and one etching. And he's already recording a follow-up to that.

Don't ask me for further information or details - this is just stuff Mike told me in the pub today.
im already ejaculating honey for this

HongKongGoolagong

Shards Of Ordnance is such a great package and works much better as a double album than might be expected from a compilation put together from stray tracks - superb packaging, mastering, sequencing - can't recommend more highly.

Very much looking forward to hearing the new Con-Dom material.

cr

Quote from: HongKongGoolagong on June 20, 2015, 10:39:09 PM
Complete content of classic eight 7" series Sermons remastered as 2xCD in nice packaging due for release on Tesco.

Also all-new material - the first for many years - due on Tesco too, double LP, 3 sides music and one etching. And he's already recording a follow-up to that.

Anybody knows more about the actual status of those planned releases mentioned above?

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: cr on June 05, 2016, 06:37:43 PM

Anybody knows more about the actual status of those planned releases mentioned above?

Track from the new album already included here:
https://tescogermany.bandcamp.com/album/digital-works-ii

F_c_O

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on June 05, 2016, 07:33:34 PM
Quote from: cr on June 05, 2016, 06:37:43 PM

Track from the new album already included here:
https://tescogermany.bandcamp.com/album/digital-works-ii
Out of all the times I've had to learn this, it must be when my internet is down in the gutter due to some isp bullcrap so that I cant actually listen to it!