New Grunt tape, very nice!!

RyanWreck

terrified

JUTE GYTE - Old Ways
KRENG - Grimoire
RELAY FOR DEATH - Birth of an older...
MAMALEEK - Kurdaitcha
HAL HUTCHINSON - Corrupted Scrap
THE SHADOW RING - Life Review (1993-2003)

Ashmonger

The Vomit Arsonist - The Final Page (CDr, Annihilvs): Companying to Wretch album. First release I heard from TVA (because I downloaded it) and still like this a lot. Great stuff!!!

Ichorous - Fleeting Glimpse (C20, Danvers State Recordings): Got this because I liked his track on the Total Gape comp and because of the Black Weekend Sale DSR did. Good varied noise! Some cut-up parts, some calmer parts, some sounds which sounded original and I hadn't heard on other noise releases yet. So, good release.

P-K

checking out last package from FA :

Hal Hutchinson lp ......amazing scrap metal scapes, but no abuse or harsh noise chaos. very controlled. almost unprocessed....calm but brooding dense atmosphere. great !

Cloama lp ...this is different, will need more rotations. also very thick sound. i'm 100% shure it will grow on me :-)

IFOTS 7" ....amazingly perfect 7". dark synth (it did remind me of John Carpenter work) pe, very structured & contained....ready to explode but doesn't. very nice.

Control Resistance cd .....perfect compilation. i like the clear almost programmed sound. feels a bit 'cyberesque' like Strom.ec feels . feel the rage .

P-K

Seekness : devious destiny  cd .....from the high days of Belgium's experimental twisted acid. excellent stuff on a great label.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpYFRkhfPtA

FreakAnimalFinland

Quote from: P-K on December 07, 2011, 11:13:03 AM
IFOTS 7" ....amazingly perfect 7". dark synth (it did remind me of John Carpenter work) pe, very structured & contained....ready to explode but doesn't. very nice.

I like the most b-side! A is good, with this Carpenter or perhaps even little Kopp reminding moments, combined with IFOTS trademark desperate vocals... but B-side, great!! It's like vintage experimental electronics taken into more "industrial realms". Think of something like Ligeti's electronic works, with similar kind of obscure random wave electronic sounds, with tasty reverbs and decays, but instead of purely abstract structure, song is tied together with slow drive of crystal clear tones and dark electronic rhythm of loops. Brilliant!
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

andy vomit

Quote from: Ashmonger on December 07, 2011, 10:29:17 AM
The Vomit Arsonist - The Final Page (CDr, Annihilvs): Companying to Wretch album. First release I heard from TVA (because I downloaded it) and still like this a lot. Great stuff!!!

thanks for downloading AND buying...   most people don't do that.
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

Steve

Shiver - They Will Feed On Us cassette on Diazepam.
Sabbath Assembly - Restored To One CD on The Ajna Offensive

Both classics.

(P-K) The new Cloama LP will grow and grow

Zeno Marx

Quote from: andy vomit on December 08, 2011, 03:36:46 PM

thanks for downloading AND buying...   most people don't do that.
Kind of a great litmus test, wouldn't you say?  You know when someone downloads it AND buys it that it was actually worth putting to hard copy.  Maybe not that cut and dry, but you know you're onto something a bit more when after hearing it the audience goes out of their way to own it as well.  Cream of the crop stuffs.
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.

Ashmonger

Quote from: andy vomit on December 08, 2011, 03:36:46 PM

thanks for downloading AND buying...   most people don't do that.
You're welcome of course.
Have to say that I'm a bit of a materialistic cunt when it comes to music though, hehe...

Also, listened this morning again to the Neuntöter Der Plage - Swine 7" (Nurse Etiquette Records), which is really good Death Industrial/Dark Ambient with great BM vocals on the first track. Good sickly atmosphere on this 7", nice packaging as well.

P-K

Quote from: Ashmonger on December 09, 2011, 10:32:17 AMnice packaging as well.

that xerox pasted on a 7" carton box? with a ripped tape-label pasted on the cassette with celophane tape? crude hand-assembled booklet? .......after months waiting (anounce release, take the cash, thàn move to a new house lol) i was pretty dissapointed lol

Ashmonger

Quote from: P-K on December 09, 2011, 01:46:15 PM
Quote from: Ashmonger on December 09, 2011, 10:32:17 AMnice packaging as well.

that xerox pasted on a 7" carton box? with a ripped tape-label pasted on the cassette with celophane tape? crude hand-assembled booklet? .......after months waiting (anounce release, take the cash, thàn move to a new house lol) i was pretty dissapointed lol
I honestly really don't know what you're talking about, but this sounds completely different then what I've got (at least, if you're still talking about the NDP 7"?)
Mine has a red cardboard cover/insert with artwork, a black one with silver printed artwork and an A4 sheet with lyrics. Not that it's really special, but I think it's nice...

Ah, I see, you're talking about the limited edition, I only have the regular edition, didn't even know there was a limited edition. So, I can't say anything about it...

st1z

Been listening to a bunch of 7"s today:

Sable Mouvant – Out Of The Nightmare (Autarkeia)
Body Cargo – Flesh Waste / Recycling (Autarkeia)
Goatmoon / Xenophobic Ejaculation – Split (Filth & Violence)
Sick Seed – Man And Machine (Turgid Animal)
Brian Roettinger / John Wiese – 03.01.11 (Hand Held Heart)
GX Jupitter-Larsen & John Wiese with The New Blockaders – Rip Off (Helicopter) 7" + 2xTape
The New Blockaders & Mama Baer / The New Blockaders & Kommissar Hjuler– Keine Haende (Psych.KG) 7" + Tape
The New Blockaders – Antinomia II (DotDotDot Music)
Vomir – La Puissance De L'Erreur (DotDotDot Music)
Heinz Hopf / Kam Hassah - Split (Self Released)
Nicole 12 – First Dance Of The Spring (Freak Animal)
Bizarre Uproar / Macronympha – Split (Trash Ritual)
An Innocent Young Throat-Cutter – Footsteps Of The Killer (Urashima)
Werewolf Jerusalem – The Hour Of Her Death (Urashima)
Lasse Marhaug & Francisco Meirino – Flupentixol / Lamotrigine (Misanthropic Agenda)