ARES KINGDOM

andy vomit

R.S.P. - Revolutionary Social Process CS
DISGUST/JOSHUA NORTON CABAL - Split CS
GRAIN BELT/WINCE - Live in the Twin Cities CS
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

P-K

Reptilicus : crusher of ones LP .....awesome mix o 'industrial', tribal, ambient, ebm, 'experimental'.......imho unique !

SKY BURIAL

Quote from: P-K on September 12, 2011, 11:06:26 AM
Reptilicus : crusher of ones LP .....awesome mix o 'industrial', tribal, ambient, ebm, 'experimental'.......imho unique !

Great record. Old friends from Iceland. Jóhann's other band, Gjöll, is good as well. Reptilicus with be playing North America for the first time in Toronto in November and releasing their first record in years.

Scat-O-Logy

Have been spinning the albums which were included in my Autarkeia order that I picked up from the P.O. today:

Haus Arafna - You (vinyl)
I had already raped almost every track from this album trough YT but it still amazed me.

Sektion B - Power Is Nothing Without Control (vinyl)
Sounded very very good to my ears. In my opinnion this is as classy as any GO or Anenzephalia release. Very solid recording...

Alfarmania - Nojjan (cassette)
This is the first Alfarmania release in my collection but since I had listened some tracks from the various projects of Kristian Olsson trough YT I knew what to expect: Fucking good noises! I definitely need to buy more works from Kristian!

Skin Area - Muzak EP (vinyl)
This one didn't do much for me and I mainly purchased it because I already had some other works from Skin Area in my collection. Even though this record didn't amaze me, I can easily imagine myself listening to this once in a while... Maby while trying to relax??

Overall I'm very happy for my order and especially to the quick service of Autarkeia. Definitely going to use their service more often!

Levas

Enzyme Records discography at work and in the city for the last couple of weeks...

at home - NTT - All I want to hear is the sound of my own heart stopping
NTT - The Gospels Of The Gash

Both are good albums when there is that special mood for NTT sounds

Nicole 12 - Black Line
I still have to get into this album. It was good after several spins, but I somehow feel it should get into "excellent" category.

pontifx

damaar - triumph through spears of sacrilege

Matthias

Several cups of coffee with
Endless Sea - Complotto Tape (Cathartic Process)
Gaze Campaign - Gestalt Bruise Tape (Lust Vessel)
Nazi Sex Tape (Spanking Ritual)

Strömkarlen

Quote from: Matthias on September 14, 2011, 11:26:16 AM
Nazi Sex Tape (Spanking Ritual)

Ha! I had forgot about that little daycare tape when I found it yesterday moving around stuff at the office. Maybe I should listen to little Slow Obesity now.

PTM Jim

New Vatican Shadow tapes.
Turnip Cooke - S/T (New tape from James of Ahlzagailzehguh.  Picture acoustic Ahlz in the kitchen.)

FreakAnimalFinland

UMPIO / OGRE split tape
I recall band mentioned this going to be less of climax, but no.. it is perhaps more laid back and slow moving, yet really good. sound is as rotten and rusty as before, but certain slow motion noise wibe is simply great after the fast paced SSRI split. Keeps one very interested to check out what he will do next.

MANIA / HAL HUCTHINSON split tape
Mania has 15 minutes piece. At the best it's actually almost like death industrial song falling apart. BDN'ish synth noise tone and klang of the metal pipe and smashed sheet metal etc. It has the known clear and strong Mania sound, but compared to recent 7", perhaps this tracks falls apart into more abstract form. Good stuff.
HH, with yet another acoustic metal junk recording. I thought it WILL get old at some point, and maybe it will, but not yet! This is even noisier, even more energy-fueled than his previous efforts. Whirlwind of all sorts of metal junk objects storms ahead with no mercy. Sounds are good, details are good, energy level is good. Only complaint could be composition of overall track. It starts and stops and between it simply maintains the atmosphere. When stuff is this good, I don't miss any structural changes within 15 minute track, but in future it may be issue to remember.

ALFARMANIA "Skuldsatt" tape
It is probably the sound quality what sets a lot of Olsson recordings so close together. There are plenty of sounds, plenty of great structures for songs, good vocals, but often also feeling that project has really set the basic overall tone/atmosphere, which it never escapes. I have absolutely no complaints for material itself, but perhaps also that you know what you will get, is not always advantage. Maybe different style of yelling sometimes? Maybe "closer" recording or something and this sudden unexpected move grabs you by the balls. Nevertheless, recommended tape for anyone!
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

chibitachop

Quote from: PTM Jim on September 15, 2011, 08:06:05 AM
Turnip Cooke - S/T (New tape from James of Ahlzagailzehguh.  Picture acoustic Ahlz in the kitchen.)

is this currently available anywhere?

Matthias

Others People's Children - Replacing Uniforms Tape (Harsh Head Rituals)
This must have been collecting dust in my collection for some 5-6 years now, pretty sure i never listened to it before.. This was the project of some 15-year old boys, right? Basic harsh noise, some parts i really enjoy while others are almost terrible. I appreciate the shitty anything-goes feeling here, but at times the "let's see what happens if i do this" attitude takes over (especially in the live track). File under "average noise" i guess.

P-K

BDN : very little fun 4xlp ........first listen, not impressed. wtf happened to Great Death or Innerwar ????