RIP OFF ALERTS topic

Started by SyzmicRecords, February 08, 2010, 10:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levas

So has anyone ever been ripped off by Matteo or we will write here labels who are slow, who replied in unfriendly manner, who didn't give discount with big order etc.?

mevsocsci

Quote from: Levas on December 23, 2013, 07:41:48 PM
So has anyone ever been ripped off by Matteo or we will write here labels who are slow, who replied in unfriendly manner, who didn't give discount with big order etc.?

What do you count as 'ripped off'?

No goods sent and no communications for over 65 days even when a paypal claim was filed. Maybe I'm alone in feeling 'ripped off', as I say, I was certainly disappointed as I've had good, if slow, dealings with Matteo in the past. On this occasion however nothing.

Which reminds me .... Anybody got their TNB Nichts Fur Niemand box yet? Yeah, ok, compared to Rupenus, I'll be lenient in my views on Matteo.

mevsocsci

Quote from: Dr Alex on December 23, 2013, 11:24:42 PM
Quote from: mevsocsci on December 23, 2013, 11:19:11 PMWhich reminds me .... Anybody got their TNB Nichts Fur Niemand box yet?

Please, not again...

Ha ha. Oh go on .... It is Christmas!

Mikerdeath

Quote from: andy vomit on December 04, 2013, 06:59:28 PM
Quote from: Dr Alex on December 04, 2013, 12:01:02 AM
Rick / Enemata Productions / Infirmary

I traded with him for Griz+zlor tape that he release it. After more than six months, when I asked, he reply me with "Not yet, I don't have any money". After it, he block me on facebook and no anything after it.
This guy is an asshole! Cheap bastard that rip off for one tape!!

that's unfortunate to hear...  i did a trade with EN NIHIL for his tape on enemata, and the copy i received was blank...  since i was dealing with the artist and not the label, i contacted EN NIHIL and told him what was up.  he talked to enemata, and not only did i get a new copy of the EN tape, he sent an INFIRMARY release as well...  thought it was a nice gesture.  but six months?  come on..

This genuinely pisses me off to read.

Quote from: mevsocsci on December 23, 2013, 11:30:54 PM
Quote from: Dr Alex on December 23, 2013, 11:24:42 PM
Quote from: mevsocsci on December 23, 2013, 11:19:11 PMWhich reminds me .... Anybody got their TNB Nichts Fur Niemand box yet?

Please, not again...

Ha ha. Oh go on .... It is Christmas!

Also, on the Nichts Fur Niemand release:

its OK. Yeah it is Christmas, isn't it? Given all the parties involved the release should have been much better sonically, and I know that's a lot to say, but in this case i think its applicable.
never paid anything for it in the first place, and It doesn't really matter at this point who got it and who did not.

yosef666

Quote from: andy vomit on December 04, 2013, 06:59:28 PM
Quote from: Dr Alex on December 04, 2013, 12:01:02 AM
Rick / Enemata Productions / Infirmary

I traded with him for Griz+zlor tape that he release it. After more than six months, when I asked, he reply me with "Not yet, I don't have any money". After it, he block me on facebook and no anything after it.
This guy is an asshole! Cheap bastard that rip off for one tape!!

that's unfortunate to hear...  i did a trade with EN NIHIL for his tape on enemata, and the copy i received was blank...  since i was dealing with the artist and not the label, i contacted EN NIHIL and told him what was up.  he talked to enemata, and not only did i get a new copy of the EN tape, he sent an INFIRMARY release as well...  thought it was a nice gesture.  but six months?  come on..
I paid Rick over 2 months ago for a wholesale order of 8 copies of the new En Nihil tape. I've received sporadic replies promising to mail my tapes "soon", "once I have some money", "this week", but still no tapes. Very disappointing.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

moth1334

kind of an oldish thread, but I wanted to post about Cynicdose. I ordered a Raven/Compactor split in early November. sent several emails asking about the status of the order, never got a response. eventually started a paypal claim, still no response. I got my money back, but I wanted to post this here in case anyone was wondering about ordering from this place. it's a shame too, I would have love to have ordered some deadmoths stuff.

Bleak Existence

Rick - enemata production guy act like some other famous rip off and try to act like he is a victim beware to all people in the noise scene ALERTS

Dr Alex

Quote from: Bleak Existence on May 30, 2014, 05:07:11 AM
Rick - enemata production guy act like some other famous rip off and try to act like he is a victim beware to all people in the noise scene ALERTS

Read previous posts about him on this and previous page.

Bleak Existence

yeah alex i confronted him and he blocked me too on facebook and deleted my release on is label that suck cause it was a very good one

2pf cell

Quote from: Bleak Existence on May 30, 2014, 04:59:46 PM
he...deleted my release on is label that suck cause it was a very good one

CHARMING!

murderous_vision

Discogs seller foreverdark, total rip off. Paypal claim filed...

gabalgabow

RIP OFF!

Nickname(s): Chain s wray, Jeremy Wray, Klay, Klay of the dead
Band(s): Pulsating cerebral slime, Coffin terror, Bizarre Hacking Ritual, Axeman
Adress: Lyon, France.
Email adress(es):
Link(s):  https://www.facebook.com/ChainS.Wray?fref=ts
http://www.wraysworkshop.fr
Date of the trade: 2010

Keeps on promising he would send the package when something new is ready... Since then he created at least a new project, and various recordings were released on a couple of labels...
I told him that if he lacked of money, he could send me the music as mp3s and the covers in a letter, to save money... I'm still waiting...

gabalgabow

Problem solved

simulacrum

Quote from: moth1334 on January 07, 2014, 03:19:46 AM
kind of an oldish thread, but I wanted to post about Cynicdose. I ordered a Raven/Compactor split in early November. sent several emails asking about the status of the order, never got a response. eventually started a paypal claim, still no response. I got my money back, but I wanted to post this here in case anyone was wondering about ordering from this place. it's a shame too, I would have love to have ordered some deadmoths stuff.

Used to talk to that dude a bunch. He went through a rough patch with being homeless/moving somewhere and having to move out. Don't know the exact situation and am not making excuses for the dude. I know someone is still waiting on a wholesale package from him that also contained artist copies of a tape from around two years.