Hip hop / rap

Started by ImpulsyStetoskopu, June 09, 2012, 12:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cranial Blast

Quote from: tiny_tove on December 07, 2023, 11:12:06 AMmeanwhile in Italy

lol

Jersey Shore hip hop! Haha...we've got a lot that kind of shit here in the US too. The world by and large evidently seems to be infatuated with this type of stuff!

nezalezhnye

The CIA Financed Hip Hop for Social Engineering, to 'Corrupt American Youth' and to Covertly Destabilize and Sow Division in America

burdizzo1

Thing that has me scratching my head is nationalist hip-hop.

Cranial Blast

Quote from: burdizzo1 on February 10, 2024, 11:13:50 AMThing that has me scratching my head is nationalist hip-hop.

I use to think that to, until I looked at the current state of the world. The video above about hip hop/social engineering is quite interesting and quite accurate. I think nationalistic hip hop is like a "Frankenstein" result from what happens when social engineering experiment becomes unhinged. It's like "the master plan" didn't account for something like this to happen and as society becomes more nihilistic that's when weird anamolies like this are born. It's almost like a logical conclusion in some bizarre way considering where we've been and where we are headed.

tiny_tove

Quote from: burdizzo1 on February 10, 2024, 11:13:50 AMThing that has me scratching my head is nationalist hip-hop.

the few examples I've heard in the western word were between bad and ridiculous, especially when the gentlemen involved move like the American counterparts.

Seen some Eastern European stuff which was definitely more credible, also because done by true mobsters

Too bad is difficult to trace names etc.
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

burdizzo1

Yeah, Kneecap. Irish republicanism/ Northern Irish nationalism is very left-wing. Just as a counter to right-wing Ulster loyalism!