Animals

Started by Peterson, June 19, 2013, 03:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloated Slutbag

Dogstitution anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCc0V2fxpyM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
http://www.japansugoi.com/wordpress/rent-a-dog-in-tokyo-puppy-the-world/

Check the little cutie, bottom row, second from the right. You can be her master for three days, 10,500yen (1050yen per hour). No info on specific services offered so probably standard DFE, anything additional to be negotiated in advance. Though I'm sure she'll readily accept your bone like the well-trained bitch she is... and when you're through, she'll roll over and beg for more!
Someone weaker than you should beat you and brag
And take you for a drag

Johann

I guess they do have a nice thick coat.

Ostrich farming? Interested in breeding them for food production or just researching? Very cool, have thought about trying to raise ducks, rabbits etc for slaughter here in MI.

kettu

yeah,farming. theres a several farms here and the fact that they can now breed succesfully peaked my intrest.
earlier they needed a hatchery with artificial lights and all that.

cool animal in that sense that you can use all of it in different ways and the meat is good and lean.
I think ive seen people riding them aswell so I could retire the volvo station vagon.

gasskammer

I have used dead animals as a part of stage show, and it amazing how fast the stupid animal defenders jump up and scream.
Situation was my friend,a professional butcher, had the carcass of his beloved cat in the friezer for some years, wanting to do something special as a tribute to his pet. So he butchered the dead cat and strapped the fur over a frame. Nice homeage if you ask me, but this crazy "animal lover" runs out the venue without asking what this is, and starts slandering me on the web. So many self righteous people out there..

dubduboverlord

Quote from: gasskammer on June 21, 2013, 07:59:08 PM
I have used dead animals as a part of stage show, and it amazing how fast the stupid animal defenders jump up and scream.
Situation was my friend,a professional butcher, had the carcass of his beloved cat in the friezer for some years, wanting to do something special as a tribute to his pet. So he butchered the dead cat and strapped the fur over a frame. Nice homeage if you ask me, but this crazy "animal lover" runs out the venue without asking what this is, and starts slandering me on the web. So many self righteous people out there..

I dunno, sounds to me like you got exactly the reaction you wanted. What were people really supposed to do? Sit there and go, "Oh, a special tribute to a pet. What a nice homage?"

gasskammer

I maybe live in a bubble, but it didnt occur to me that anyone would find it that disturbing, thats all.

online prowler

Quote from: gasskammer on June 21, 2013, 10:08:02 PM
I maybe live in a bubble, but it didnt occur to me that anyone would find it that disturbing, thats all.

I remember that cozy exhibition/gig.

Andrew McIntosh

Self-righteous moral outrage and laid-back cynicism are two sides of the same coin.
Shikata ga nai.

gasskammer

Quote from: Andrew McIntosh on June 22, 2013, 01:38:37 AM
Self-righteous moral outrage and laid-back cynicism are two sides of the same coin.

Yes, i can see that coin spinning forever, and i Guess my cynicism grows when confronted With such People.
I grew up in the countryside, so seing animals killing each other was daily. Also People killing animals for use.
So even if this was at a setting that was unnormal for the slaughtering of an animal, i did not think anyone would be
outraged since it was already dead. My original point being; it was meant as a homage, a good sendaway ritual for his
pet, that animal rights People did not understand and jumped up before asking us did not occur to me. Lesson learned, that is all.

Andrew McIntosh

Quote from: Peterson on June 22, 2013, 09:49:18 PMI see eating meat like smoking cigarettes...they aren't going to kill you if you cut down to an absolute minimum.

Health wise, you're right, it helps to treat red meat at least as a delicacy. I understand our cave-dwelling ancestors ate a great deal of it, but of course, things have changed.
Shikata ga nai.

ImpulsyStetoskopu

Maybe such pet like that at home? Why not?

Levas

there are 3+ potential pets in this picture. Which one?

ImpulsyStetoskopu

Quote from: Levas on June 23, 2013, 09:04:50 AM
there are 3+ potential pets in this picture. Which one?

It depends on you. The human is a kind of animal, it's true... but pet? You may despise other people, you have right, as others have rights living according to their rules.

Levas

hm. there are 3 birds and hienna. I didn't say anything about humans or their rights to live according to their rules

ImpulsyStetoskopu

Quote from: Levas on June 23, 2013, 09:39:48 AM
hm. there are 3 birds and hienna. I didn't say anything about humans or their rights to live according to their rules

Oki, so there isn't problem :)