Animals

Started by Peterson, June 19, 2013, 03:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew McIntosh

http://www.vice.com/en_au/read/deadanimalsikilled-is-instagrams-most-blatant-troll-815

"In Germany we had a place for you. That place was Auschwitz. Now step in the train" writes concerned animal lover.
Shikata ga nai.

Olaf.Seyh

..just fed my cat albin, outside, in the garden. had a fight with him yesterday evening cause i wasn´t home for one week, bastard missed me! recorded some first class noise afterwards! yes, I like that bitchsouls caught in that animalshells..

RyanWreck

Haven't had my own dog in a few years. I was looking at a really pretty female German Shepard who was blind in one eye from a board falling on her when she was like 4 days old, huge scar and a totally white eyeball looks bad ass but she's pretty expensive.

Also, I got invited to a Dog fight by some Mexican dish washers from a restaurant my buddy owns. Could be an interesting experience.

RyanWreck

Quote from: Peterson on January 21, 2015, 05:04:40 AM
She's probably totally worth the price, Ryan...dogs that have seen (not to coin a pun, heh) some shit in life are generally wiser and smarter, sort of like people. My rescued Dane used to get the shit kicked out of him as a pup, but now he's a 15-year-old gentle giant with only the slightest of health problems.

Also, regarding the fighting, I've always wanted to see one, even though I can be squeamish to stuff like that.

I ended up not going because it was in Cottonwood, but my friend told me it was lame. These guys are more like wannabe cartel actors than anything. My friend is a pussy who couldn't even watch the Dawn of the Dead remake so if he said it was tame it was probably very tame.

Oh and someone already picked up that gimpy German Sheppard. I'd probably suck at taking care of it anyway so good for them.

Quote from: Andrew McIntosh on December 18, 2014, 09:03:35 AM
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-18/donkey-dies-after-spanish-nativity-scene/5976376

QuoteThe donkey died the following day.

"Our Platero was literally squashed by a man," the statement said.

"The man proudly posed with his almost 150 kilos of weight on the fragile body of the animal, fatally injuring him."

What a fat retard. I don't really get how it died, though. It didn't look that small and he didn't look that big. I want to see those camera phone videos.

Andrew McIntosh

Couple of photos of a wedge tail eagle (so I was told) I took when at Wilson's Promontory this weekend, the Southern-most part of Victoria. They're carrion eaters, I believe.
Shikata ga nai.

Levas

Pentti Linkola was right about cats all along.

Andrew McIntosh

He seems right about humans too.

When I was a child still living with my family we saw our pet cat fight a local snake to the death. The cat won. I also remember, as a teenager, a large kangaroo shoving its snout in my face like it was telling me to piss off or something (this was at a national park). Kangaroo meat is very good, dark and rich but very tender if cooked right.
Shikata ga nai.

Vermin Marvin

Quote from: Levas on April 14, 2015, 09:55:51 PM
Can you open this sentence little?

MT

I find it absurd and foolish to blame an animal. It is humans to blame if an population explodes and balance is tipped off.

Vermin Marvin

Quote from: Vermin Marvin on April 15, 2015, 08:57:21 PM
Quote from: Levas on April 14, 2015, 09:55:51 PM
Can you open this sentence little?

Found that old gem you probably mean, it just tell how passionate Linkola are for birds.. lot`s of similar comments against modern world and human on his first books even them are far less radical than newer material.
Maybe everything other than birding is vain but still.. My Pussy, My Choice.