Attacks on paris 13/14.11.2015

Started by F_c_O, November 14, 2015, 01:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F_c_O

Thoughts? Feelings?

Basically, several suicide bombings, one bombing and several shootings coordinated by currently unkown assailants in paris. Also, over 100 hostages was taken, some got out but others situation is unclear as of writing this.

MT

We need to purge this continent from this multicultural scum. Women, children, men, every fucking one of them.

Theodore

It was Hollande who wanted to bomb Syria [Assad] so these submonkeys have a bigger and more capable "state". Ofcource they didn't call them jihadists / terrorists back then but Syrian opposition, democrats, Arabian spring, whatever.

Still everything media are saying is followed by "But aren't all muslims like that". Muslims [Sunis] should be the first to react against the Islamic State if they were not like that. Like Iran, Hezbollah, Kurds, Assad do ! The rest are the same shit, just not smelling a lot yet. Give them space, time to birth children, freedoms and in some decades [If not sooner] Sharia will be the law in your country.

You see men aged 20-50 YO coming with the "refugees". Traitors of their own homeland ! Even with the modern multi-culti liberal standards, what kind of citizen in a new country will become someone who when his homeland / family is under attack, he runs away instead of fighting back, defending ?
If everyone of those men who run away was taking a gun and going to fight, Islamic State wouldn't exist. Kurds are not many, still they fight and defend their territory effectively.

The region where Islamic State is has to be bombed till no living creature survive. With atomic bombs if necessary. Noone to escape. Noone is "innocent" there. Let their children live and all you have is future problems.
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

Andrew McIntosh

Who's to say the Islamists wont win in the end?
Shikata ga nai.

bitewerksMTB

"Lesson1

The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
The U-S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
The Bali Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
The Moscow Threat Attackers were Muslims
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Muslims
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims
Lesson 2(a)

Think of it:

Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confucians living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem
Lesson 2(b)
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM
Lesson (3a)
**********SO THIS LEADS TO *****************

They're not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
They're not happy in Nigeria
They're not happy in Kenya
They're not happy in Sudan
Lesson 3(b)
******** So, where are they happy? **********

They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in Belgium
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who do they blame?
Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves, THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!
And
they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the
countries they came from where they were unhappy and finally they will
get hammered!
Lesson 4
Islamic Jihad: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
ISIS : AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Qaeda: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Jemaah Islamiyah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abdullah Azzam Brigades: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
AND A LOT MORE!

And We just can't figure out who's causing the problem."

http://blogs.new.spectator.co.uk/2015/11/the-paris-attacks-were-a-declaration-of-war-against-islam-itself/

eraciator

Hang on, I thought we all got really aroused by mass murderers with extreme totalitarian ideologies on here?

Am I in the wrong forum?

ImpulsyStetoskopu

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on November 14, 2015, 11:32:31 PM

They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who do they blame?
Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves, THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!
And
get hammered!

They aren't happy in Poland. Here is low range of living... Here is intolerant society.... Here is 95% of stupid catholics...  The nation is dominated by Vatican's pope....

Conclusion?

Change your country. The Poland should be perfect example.
(for clarity, I am ironic)

bitewerksMTB

Quote from: ImpulsyStetoskopu on November 15, 2015, 10:38:42 AM
Quote from: bitewerksMTB on November 14, 2015, 11:32:31 PM

And
get hammered!

They aren't happy in Poland. Here is low range of living... Here is intolerant society.... Here is 95% of stupid catholics...  The nation is dominated by Vatican's pope....

Conclusion?

Change your country. The Poland should be perfect example.
(for clarity, I am ironic)

RE: POLAND

I posted this a couple weeks ago:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA&feature=youtu.be

eraciator

Quote from: Theodore on November 15, 2015, 05:18:19 PM

So ? We have to praise our enemy ?

Well I'll be disappointed if there isn't at least one limited edition cassette release with a poorly photocopied image of the shootings on the cover. Are you some kind of liberal or something?

It's all wank fodder when it's Nazi atrocities or chopping up prostitutes. Why is this any different?

burdizzo

Quote from: eraciator on November 15, 2015, 09:53:46 PM

Well I'll be disappointed if there isn't at least one limited edition cassette release with a poorly photocopied image of the shootings on the cover. Are you some kind of liberal or something?

It's all wank fodder when it's Nazi atrocities or chopping up prostitutes. Why is this any different?

I suppose it's different because it could be us, or people we know - people like us - that this is happening to. For the Nazi atrocities, it was a little unreal, because it was a generation before, and, y'know, 'they' weren't 'us'. Also, it was transgressive because it's one of the big taboos in society. As for the prossies, again, it couldn't be happening to 'us' because (let's face it), most p.e. fans are male.
I'm sure there are many other factors, but that this is happening now - and will happen again soon enough - means none of us is really safe.

Theodore

Quote from: eraciator on November 15, 2015, 09:53:46 PM

I ll try to keep calm and give you an answer. Even if there will be such a release [Maybe] do you think that means the artist supports these attacks or Jihad in general ? Do you think every nazi reference / photo or dead prostitute on a cover / lyrics means the artist is necessarily nazi or killer ?

This is different [For me] because i know my enemies. Those fucking jihadists are my enemies. I hate them. Can you understand that ? So even if it's interesting what does a pathetic looser to suicide taking with him dozens of innocents in the name of his god, that's not my main concern in this case.

And i don't have any problem if such cover release exist. I maybe buy it, if it's good. Neither i would have any problem if someone appeared and said "Look, i support jihadists and i admire their actions cause this + that". What my problem is the fucking apolitic / no brainer comments, saying more or less, in other words "Wow, cause of them we can now have a bunch of dead people photos for releases" or "Wow, they gave us show to watch on TV" and then call me a liberal ! Seems you are exactly like the liberals want you, apolitic ! Not knowing who your enemies are. Sorry.
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

ImpulsyStetoskopu

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on November 15, 2015, 07:30:23 PM
I posted this a couple weeks ago:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA&feature=youtu.be

Yeah, this man is a very funny retard and liar. I didn't know that he may be used as good example for something.

MT

But he is correct about immigrants these days, they are only after easy life and social benefits. Leeches of our society.

Andrew McIntosh

Some reasonable analysis. First I'd heard of this "Management Of Savagery" text.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/nov/15/terrorists-isis

QuoteRadical Arab Sunni revivalism, which Isis now spearheads, is a dynamic, revolutionary countercultural movement of world historic proportions, with the largest and most diverse volunteer fighting force since the second world war. In less than two years, it has created a dominion over hundreds of thousands of square kilometres and millions of people. Despite being attacked on all sides by internal and external foes, it has not been degraded to any appreciable degree, while rooting ever stronger in areas it controls and expanding its influence in deepening pockets throughout Eurasia.

I think it's very significant that they are so blatant about using young idealists for violent ends. When previous ideologies have done that, they've had some success. The human race never lacks for cannon fodder.

The usual left/right arguments - it's all the US's fault versus bomb the bastards - are just everyone hitching their usual bandwagons onto this. In the meantime, Islamists are kicking goals. Bombing Syria doesn't seem to be having the desired effect. Guerrilla armies tend to be difficult to destroy, and lone wolves nearly always almost impossible to detect beforehand.

I'll rephrase my previous question - who's to say they can be defeated?
Shikata ga nai.

F_c_O

Quote from: Andrew McIntosh on November 16, 2015, 09:43:27 AM

(...)

The usual left/right arguments - it's all the US's fault versus bomb the bastards - are just everyone hitching their usual bandwagons onto this. In the meantime, Islamists are kicking goals. Bombing Syria doesn't seem to be having the desired effect. Guerrilla armies tend to be difficult to destroy, and lone wolves nearly always almost impossible to detect beforehand.

I'll rephrase my previous question - who's to say they can be defeated?
Probably not, if anyone just hunkers down in their personal ideological bunkers even harder due to this and never even start to realize that this might be a damn complex issue. Even worse are people who espouse some black & white worldview of us vs them, giving isis more than enough of what they aimed to get with these kinds of attacks. Fun fact: A lot of these people tend to be second and third generation immigrants, not the folk invading (or 'invading', you choose) your land through your borders right now. Maybe it would be a thing to figure out a way to stop these kids from becoming radicals at some point without some simple minded solution like 'send them back'?

Ah, fuck it. I prolly should just shut up before even here I get screamed at for being far-right, far-left, terrorist apolegetic or whatever else when I don't agree with someones world view.

As for your question, I want to think that ISIS will eventually break down due to its own madness and impossibility. They tend to burn lot of bridges for potential allies with all that brutality (you might be doing something wrong when even other islamist extremists stop working with you due to your actions) and in long run, their system seems to be quite unsustainable. Who knows? But I think that whatever solution to this there is, it wont be a simple one action plan like bomb the fuck out of them.