FFH = Faggots For Hiltler

Almost...

bogskaggmannen

Memorandum "Aux Morts" LP
Maschinenzimmer 412 "Malfeitor" LP
Memorandum "Ichor" 12"
Brighter Death Now "Great Death" LP
V/A "2 x 6 - The Dimensions Of A Coffin" LP

On a early Cold Meat diet here as you may see, especially the Memorandum stuff strikes me as being better than I remember. Some of the tracks on the compilation LP are disastrous but I can still clearly see why I got into all this around 1993-94.

P-K

after all the Godflesh-talk i dug up the 'Colonized' cd by The Sidewinder (Justin Broadrick & Kevin Martin), booming minimalist, loud & noisy 4/4 techno...

Ritual

Ke/Hil "Lessons In Brotherly Hate" tape
I thought "Hellstation" was a great album, but damn this live tape is amazing! What the live recording loses in fidelity, compared to the album, it gains in intensity and sheer energy. Visceral and hostile! Is it 14 euros for a tape good? Well, if you accept that the price of a release can be relative to its quality, then hell yes! But it surely didn't cost more to produce than any other tape. That being said, this is a great tape and definitely great value for the money spent.

ConcreteMascara

Quote from: Ritual on April 05, 2013, 09:35:37 PM
Ke/Hil "Lessons In Brotherly Hate" tape
I thought "Hellstation" was a great album, but damn this live tape is amazing! What the live recording loses in fidelity, compared to the album, it gains in intensity and sheer energy. Visceral and hostile! Is it 14 euros for a tape good? Well, if you accept that the price offentlig a release can be relative total its quality, then hell yes! But it surely didn't cost more to produce than any other tape. That being said, this is a great tape and definitely great value for the money spent.

I was at the show where this was recorded. It was so intense I had to sit down for the second half of the show. It literally felt like my head was going to explode. I could barely walk afterwards. And for once it wasn't the booze that did it to me.
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

Ritual

You can definitely tell from the audience noise on the tape that it was a great and appreciated performance. Wish I had been there.

Baglady

Kommando RJF - Sweet Slow Suicide LP
Such a good album in its simplicity. Pretty straight forward stuff, nice brainwashing structures. Amazing vocals. Some calmer BDN vibes from time to time. As a continuation from "Greater success..." it's perfect I think.

Zeno Marx

Sea Bastard - Great Barrier Riff (2013) - it's been a while since running into quality sludge - good band.
Sea Bastard - s/t (2012)
V/A Cry Now, Cry Later CD comps
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.

ImpulsyStetoskopu

BUILDING OF GEL - C!S?Session  (Kadef 1997) cassette

A not-very-well-known japanese group, but very good. Multi-layered textures, including many cut-up metalic noises, chaotic, irregular harsh rhythmic sections, prepared on tapes sound collages in industrial avantgarde of rock music style. Must!

evil_scientist

Diamanda Galás' 80's albums. I hate some of the production solutions, but her voice and the general atmosphere is amazing.

online prowler

SHIFT

sample from new 7" - Hatet-Misären - out now on Filth & Violence and Untergeschoss. Føkking hard kuk.

https://soundcloud.com/shift-ist-krieg/shift-hatet-mis-ren-excerpt

FreakAnimalFinland

UNCLEAN / LAPOT split tape
hmm... Unclean is pretty ok gutter pe, but in some tracks the dominating rumble what eats all strength of other noises gets annoying. Among my most disliked types of sounds, where it just rumbles without being able to capture harsh and ripping quality of any frequency..  He should start to experiment with new kinds of recorders and get full potential out of his idea!
Lapot - lo-fi atmospheric rotten sound... but is this right? Feel like half way through the side there some serious glitch type of things on top of everything.. like skipping CD?!?

LEBENSFADEN "Desnos" and "Eine Sättigung der leere" tapes
Rotten synth noise. It has droning quality to it, but still rather this "heavy electronics" approach than drone. Nice grainy sound, yet already now, tapes start to repeat very limited ideas/patterns. Good when it's good, but no surprises of any kind.

ULTIMASTANZA "Corpse talk for the downright passiveness" tape
Noisier and more rugged, but basically could be just next tape of Lebensfaden if you ask me. The routine of having one session, divided to two sides, of this charming, yet repeating sound quality makes it little strange to divide material under so many bands. It's hard to believe they would be all by different people...

All these 3 tapes still very nice. I like the type of sound they have. Analogue and warm. I like how they look and the near absurd titles and other texts on the covers. Just thinking that when there really is involved flipping tape over, it would be nice to have two honestly different pieces on tape. Not just one thing. Especially when putting out several tapes in such a short time.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Steve

Last night I played a lot of Crass Records, a few Nocturnal Emissions and "I'm In Love With Margaret Thatcher" single by Not Sensibles .. for obvious reasons. (spontaneous party)

Strömkarlen

Quote from: Steve on April 09, 2013, 10:09:46 AM
Last night I played a lot of Crass Records, a few Nocturnal Emissions and "I'm In Love With Margaret Thatcher" single by Not Sensibles .. for obvious reasons. (spontaneous party)

After hearing Blair praising the old **** for her "handling" of union issues. I had to clean my ears with Cabs and Test Dept Shoulder to Shoulder also for obvious reasons.

Ashmonger

Alchemy of the 21st Century - Beauty of Aesthetic Imperfection (CD, Freak Animal): Good stuff, varied as well, some with classic instruments going creepy, others with just nice music, others with only field recordings. Since the studio tracks and the field recordings alternate for most part there still is some kind of album feel to it. Anyway, had listened before, but yesterday I was feeling a bit sick, laying in the couch, half asleep and listening to this album, nice experience.

Nyodene D - Edenfall (CD, Malignant Records): Good album, just a while ago I got Every Knee Shall Bow and now this. To compare: both are great, but this seems more focused on distorted sounds. Good sound, not too clean, but the songs seem well structured. I also like the guest vocals on this release, especially the ones from the guy of Prosanctus Inferi.

Dødsdømd/Dödsdömd (7", Cage Match Federation & New Noise Records): I like both Harsh Noise and Crust Punk, so it seemed a good idea to get this and it was. The crust band is good, also got their Seven Deadly Sins 7", which is good as well. Don't understand why they're using corpsepaint on some of their releases though. That and a piece sign, combined with a dove, seems a bit strange, to say the least... The noise act is nice as well, synth noise with some high pitch clean parts.