Started by XE, July 31, 2010, 12:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanWreck

P U R E S T E N C H
review . interviews . art . intent . sex crime

CALIGULA031 - INTERVIEW By PureStench/RyanWreck :

Click Here:

http://purestench.blogspot.com/2011/03/interview-caligula031.html

COMING UP : Silent Abuse interview should be up very soon, Sexkrime Art Interview, Interview with Male Prostitute, Tons of Reviews, more PE/Noise interviews, Label Overviews, etc.

I hope you Enjoy!

if you have any band you want interviewed pleased contanct me via e-mail at samekhlamedgimel [at] gmail.com

*EDIT* Some Questions have been updated Mar/30/2011

RyanWreck

Silent Abuse / Fallen Angel Interview Up

MT

The new SA sample, wow! Fucking grim and intense.

RyanWreck

I agree. Definitely looking forward to that 7'' when it comes out. Not sure if the vocals will be louder in the mastered version or not, I think it could work well either way.

RyanWreck

Go ahead, it's working now. I would have used mediafire like I usually do if I would have known this shit. The reason I did DIVShare this time around is because I'm trying to get it to stream instead of download. Still working on that.

pontifx

F&V kills. this year will crush.

XE

Quote from: jc on March 13, 2011, 12:19:54 AM
Quote from: XE on March 12, 2011, 11:26:56 AM

BIZARRE UPROAR Will be performing in London First of October 2011 as a support act for SUTCLIFFE JUGEND. More details soon...

really looking forward to this. too bad the show at the grosvenor was cancelled due to this country's inability to deal with a couple inches of snow.

First post updated.

RyanWreck

Very excited to see new F&V stuff. Any new material on that BU Live tape?

XE

Quote from: RyanWreck on April 17, 2011, 12:23:06 AM
Very excited to see new F&V stuff. Any new material on that BU Live tape?

New tracks. Studio versions will appear on upcoming "Viha&Kiima" 2xLP. Hopefully out later this year. All material in the hands of SS-Offizier, F&V mastering wizard.

STREETMEAT

excited for the cm & bu tapes! is this the first f&v cd release?

ConcreteMascara

For those interested in the States I'll have some copies of CM live tape for sale in a week or so for $8 ppd. Email me at perfectblue69@hotmail.com
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

Ryöstö

Quote from: STREETMEAT on April 19, 2011, 12:54:10 AM
excited for the cm & bu tapes! is this the first f&v cd release?

I think this is the third F&V CD release, two earlier being BU-Purification first edition and Kärsimysnäytelmä! co-released with Bestial Burst.

pontifx

jc

having read the pogrom article, i noticed he mentioned vidine ramybe. the album i am love is pretty cool, and i've been listening to it on and off for a few months now. has anyone heard all of the black cats? hopefully this project will continue to improve.