FILTH&VIOLENCE

Started by XE, July 31, 2010, 12:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreakAnimalFinland

I guess audio of LP explains it pretty well.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

XXX

children floaters at the pool? what could be more clear! good clean fun ;D

I ask, who isn't excited for this LP? SNUFF has delivered amazing material time and time again. Very excited to hear new version of Male Supremacy (my favorite release yet)

MT

Very much looking forward to the new Snuff LP for sure!

bogskaggmannen

I'm not excited at all, but that's perhaps no big surprize.

RyanWreck

I am very excited about it, but that probably comes as no surprised.

A new XE LP would be great. (Speaking of which, did anyone get "Hang The Nigger" 7''? Is it even out for public consumption yet?

blimp

yeah that 7" is long gone. tried to get it to no avail. i own all XE material except for that one. sold my tampere skinhead tape cuz i knew a LP repress was coming. can't wait.

RyanWreck

I'm really looking forward to that as well. I'm hoping someone tries to sell it soon or one of my cohorts gives me a rip of it.

P.S. "Victory" is fucking brilliant but I don't think there would ever be a day where I could comfortably let go of Tampere Skinheads 83.

MT

I like my XE as original tapes. Still missing Victory. I managed to get that 7", had no problems and shipping was fast, came within a week.

RyanWreck

Quote from: MT on January 27, 2011, 11:20:52 AM
I like my XE as original tapes. Still missing Victory. I managed to get that 7", had no problems and shipping was fast, came within a week.

You bastard. Is it as good as all of their other stuff?

MT

Quote from: RyanWreck on January 27, 2011, 11:46:38 AM
You bastard. Is it as good as all of their other stuff?

In my opinion, not as good as s/t tape or Victory, but it is good. A bit diffrent material.

bitewerksMTB

I know what the cover is. Nice. I won't spoil it. Definitely looking forward to the new LP with enormous amounts of grotesque mirth (artwork is almost complete).

XE

Quote from: bogskaggmannen on January 27, 2011, 09:52:55 AM
I'm not excited at all, but that's perhaps no big surprize.

SNUFF II LP (or pretty much all FV stuff) is definitely not everyone`s cup of tea.
When advertising its just SNUFF II LP. No descriptions. If you dont know what it is allready, you will be most likely dissapointed!

bogskaggmannen

I was just answering Reid's question and trying to create some dynamics in this topic, ha ha! But of course, I could just stay out of it instead of pestering all you asslickers with my negative vibes...

My view of the picture for the second Snuff LP is that it would be best to likely remain a mystery as to why the picture is used. Please don't spoil the fun with any smashed kid's faces or such. Thanks.

bitewerksMTB

"When advertising its just SNUFF II LP. No descriptions"

But you'll be posting mp3 samples, RIGHT?

XE

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on January 27, 2011, 11:30:46 PM
"When advertising its just SNUFF II LP. No descriptions"

But you'll be posting mp3 samples, RIGHT?
only sample ever put online, 1 min.from BU"Musta Rotta" 7inch. Not plans to put mp3 samples