FILTH&VIOLENCE

Started by XE, July 31, 2010, 12:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jake

Seeing that a Last Rape track was on the cs wasn't sure how the "wall" thing was going to fit into the comp but it sounds perfect in the mix.

XE

Quote from: RyanWreck on October 26, 2010, 01:03:37 AM
. Best comp since Hated Perversions.

Cheers.

Ps.Spread my flyer ...

RyanWreck

Here is the review I did for Musta....

Bizarre Uproar - Musta Rotta (2010) - It is safe to say that you can add yet another great piece of noise to the already flawless Filth and Violence family tree (you may have to move a few of those lynched "non-white rats" out of the way though). This 7'' traverses the same eerie, debased path carved by the great Lily the Flesh cassette but this time it is a bit more "polished", as the flier advertised. It doesn't need to be "lo-fi" to be rough and BU proves it here. Side A is an intensely focused look at pulsating electronics quivering and bursting out with each and every command issued by our vocalist. It is a shame that I can't understand the lyrics here (maybe because I don't speak Finnish?) but that doesn't take anything away from the overall effect. The beginning of Side B reminds you of where you are; as if a handcuffed group of starving men are slowly walking by with their chains rattling against the concrete floor right before the loud speakers turn on and, once again, Mr. BU spits out his message. My favorite part of this track is the intensely direct feedback assault that occurs about half-way through. It seems that 2010 has been one hell of a year for this label. I'm sure the F&V guys (and gals) could put something cruel and heavy together with a few answering machine tapes if that was all they had left to work with.

XE

Quote from: RyanWreck on November 09, 2010, 09:48:55 AM
Here is the review I did for Musta....

Bizarre Uproar - Musta Rotta (2010) - It is safe to say that you can add yet another great piece of noise to the already flawless Filth and Violence family tree (you may have to move a few of those lynched "non-white rats" out of the way though). This 7'' traverses the same eerie, debased path carved by the great Lily the Flesh cassette but this time it is a bit more "polished", as the flier advertised. It doesn't need to be "lo-fi" to be rough and BU proves it here. Side A is an intensely focused look at pulsating electronics quivering and bursting out with each and every command issued by our vocalist. It is a shame that I can't understand the lyrics here (maybe because I don't speak Finnish?) but that doesn't take anything away from the overall effect. The beginning of Side B reminds you of where you are; as if a handcuffed group of starving men are slowly walking by with their chains rattling against the concrete floor right before the loud speakers turn on and, once again, Mr. BU spits out his message. My favorite part of this track is the intensely direct feedback assault that occurs about half-way through. It seems that 2010 has been one hell of a year for this label. I'm sure the F&V guys (and gals) could put something cruel and heavy together with a few answering machine tapes if that was all they had left to work with.

"Musta Rotta" 7 INCH Sample  :http://www.myspace.com/555761799

neverlie2me

Quote from: ADR on October 14, 2010, 09:36:49 AM
Quote from: blimp on October 14, 2010, 08:29:01 AM
Quote from: neverlie2me on October 14, 2010, 07:35:30 AM
Anywhere in the USA that stocks F&V material?

Audial Decimation

Correct. Right now in stock is:

BIZARRESSMANIA "What's Your Pleasure, Sir" 12" - $30
SNUFF "Male Supremacy" 7" - $10

Postage paid in the US. Add $2 for Canadian orders.

All other releases sold out at the moment. There will be a mass restock soon.

orders(at)audialdecimation.com

www.audialdecimation.com will be updated this week as well.

Thank you. I'll keep checking there.

blimp

anyone notice the cell phone glitch in "white power white victory"? maybe it's just something else and it's a coincidence but it sure sounds like cell phone interference. kind of takes away from the song. still one of my favorites though.

XXX

did notice that, but i usually think its my phone interfering with the stereo. didn't realize it was on the release.

FreakAnimalFinland

I think I remember this moment. It isn't so long or hard, but you clearly get the pulse of phone interfering the electronics.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

XE

F&V has been closed few months. Mid Feb. back to normal.
!!!SNUFF II LP available then!!!

Notice few GOATMOON/XE 7inches available!

Moderator edit: hate&lust e-mail and blog was shut down by provider... New contact information later on..

XE

!!!New F&V contact:  fv(a)live.fi !!!

If you have sent anything to hateandlust(a). in a past few days  please re-send.

jake

New sign up for mailing list?

jake

How is the XE lathe for anyone who was fast enough to reply to the guy? I missed the boat and not for a lack trying.

algiz

Quote from: jake on January 26, 2011, 06:44:21 AM
How is the XE lathe for anyone who was fast enough to reply to the guy? I missed the boat and not for a lack trying.

Would be interesting for me also - I saw one on discogs for 50 euros - from Hong Kong and gone already...

XE

First post updated.
No need to re-sign up for mailing list.

XE"SS-Division Wiking/TRE Skinheads 1983" LP version will include A-side of lathe-cut "Must Be Ready" (MISTREAT cover). Suits perfectly for LP as a bonus.

More to come:
MANIA"Grotesque Mirth" 7INCH
GOLDEN RAIN"Live" TAPE
Also some CD versions of sold out tapes, that I consider important.Important enough to keep available pretty much forever.
BIZARRE UPROAR"Viha&Kiima" 2xLP (20th BU year celebration release)
etc.etc.etc.
These might take time so dont hold your breath.

Back in business in a 2 weeks or so. Mailinglist info will follow. Suomi jätkille voi myydä jo nyt!
Also please take a notice we have been away 3 months, lots of things to take care. Answering for emails take time.
Anyway as usual when payment done will sent stuff out in a 24h.

Nil By Mouth

Quote from: XE on July 31, 2010, 12:01:27 AM

Strange cover! What mean this photo? Some finnish crime story?