FILTH&VIOLENCE

Started by XE, July 31, 2010, 12:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanWreck

New Mania, new Snuff. Sounds like a good year is ahead of us.

bitewerksMTB

Quote from: XE on January 27, 2011, 11:51:40 PM
Quote from: bitewerksMTB on January 27, 2011, 11:30:46 PM
"When advertising its just SNUFF II LP. No descriptions"

But you'll be posting mp3 samples, RIGHT?
only sample ever put online, 1 min.from BU"Musta Rotta" 7inch. Not plans to put mp3 samples 

Titles & price is all the info anyone needs. Give a mp3 sample of the final 30 seconds...

MT

Relating a bit on this, has anyone got the ACL/SA split 7"? How does it sound?

XE

Quote from: bogskaggmannen on January 27, 2011, 11:03:01 PM
I could just stay out of it instead of pestering all you asslickers with my negative vibes...

Sounds good.

XE

Quote from: MT on January 28, 2011, 08:09:18 PM

Perhaps someone can give a review. My copies gone. I should have re-stock soon. FA got these.

Speaking of SILENT ABUSE. She has been very buzy w/torturing cocks and fistfucking arses as a job ,but 2 new tracks recorded for 7" of her own. I was surprised how good the material actually is!. Would love to release it  but she has made deal w/ one US label.

MT

Got that split 7" from FA, me and my cock are really looking forward to that SA 7" !!!! Great stuff

Ashmonger

Short opinion I posted earlier in the playlist topic:
"Silent Abuse/Antichildleague (7" 45rpm, Hagshadow): Great hysterical vocals on the A-side, but I do like the noise from the B-side a bit better, it's a heavier track. All in all, worthy purchase and I'm interested in what other stuff Silent Abuse will still do."

RyanWreck

Quote from: XE on January 28, 2011, 10:23:35 PM

Perhaps someone can give a review.[/URL]

I'll probably end up doing a review for it for my review site ( http://purestench.blogspot.com ). I liked Side B a whole lot, not so much Side A. The screamfest was too over-the-top.

XE

XE"WP" LP -SOLD OUT
!!!SNUFF II LP AVAILABLE!!!

Complete list:
http://www.special-interests.net/forum/index.php?topic=1022.0

XE

Next from FILTH&VIOLENCE:

F-49 CONCRETE MASCARA "Dead In Helsinki 1/1/11" TAPE

F-50 XENOPHOBIC EJACULATION "SS-Division Wiking/TRE Skinheads`83" LP

F-51 MANIA "Grotesque Mirth" 7 INCH

F-52 SADISTIC BLISS CD (re-issue of old F&V tapes)

F-53 BIZARRE UPROAR "Mother" CD (re-issue of F&V tapes)

F-54 BIZARRE UPROAR "Live" TAPE

F-55 SADISTIC BLISS III TAPE

BIZARRE UPROAR Will be performing in London First of October 2011 as a support act for SUTCLIFFE JUGEND. More details soon...

Andrew McIntosh

Quote from: XE on March 12, 2011, 11:26:56 AMF-53 BIZARRE UPROAR "Mother" CD (re-issue of F&V tapes)

Just out of interest, will there be any extra material? Or just the three tapes' worth?
Shikata ga nai.

XE

Quote from: Andrew McIntosh on March 12, 2011, 11:35:02 AM
Quote from: XE on March 12, 2011, 11:26:56 AMF-53 BIZARRE UPROAR "Mother" CD (re-issue of F&V tapes)

Just out of interest, will there be any extra material? Or just the three tapes' worth?

Few minutes "Outro", field recording as bonus.  If you got the tapes you dont need this. CD reissues/editions will be jewelcase size clear soft cases. trying to imitate F&V tape outlook. IMO looking very good. CD editions will be 300 to 500. Idea is keep `em available pretty much forever.

XE

Quote from: Tommuel on January 30, 2011, 12:48:23 AM

As a side note Mrs. Bizarre's feet are very tasty. Believe me.

..or perhaps you would like to post pics of youself ? ;)

XE

Special Intrest Nr. 5 reviews - Antichildleague & Silent Abuse - She Lost control 7"

Have you ever witnessed a woman in the deepest pattern of emotional breakdown or psychotic episode? Had a thought, that if she "looses" her mind completely, she may appear sitting on your chest with a knife in her hand and ready? This album is ready! It is capable. It is moving towards you. It is ready to show you, how fucking weak and useless you are. And she is right. She is manic and there is no breaks. There is no time or speed limits. And she will do it! This is a the sound of a mental riot. This is a statement. A milestone. This is a warming. SHE LOST CONTROL!  A woman is a beast. A predator. She is fearless. She is the creator. She is a psychopath with voice as a weapon and no regrets.

ACL 2 track vinyl featuring Silent Abuse aka Bizarre Uproar female unit. The collaboration of two strong and dominant women in a row noise 7inch have a single voice. A single idea. Violent and non-compromising noise filled with frustration and anger. That turns in to a strong debut record. Two tracks that deal with naked emotions and representation of pure mental pressure. That finely boils and blows-up. And then - she. That is me. That is every woman in the modern society simply, painfully, aggressively - loses control! This is a statement of united anger!

Album artwork speaks for it self so doest the titles of the tracks.The only shame is that this record is so short! As it definitely has a built atmosphere. It ends too fast. I am looking forward to hear more collaborations from these projects. I am ready for the war. I sing my self in!

For more info: www.Hagshadow.net

Sonia Dietrich

jc

Quote from: XE on March 12, 2011, 11:26:56 AM

BIZARRE UPROAR Will be performing in London First of October 2011 as a support act for SUTCLIFFE JUGEND. More details soon...

really looking forward to this. too bad the show at the grosvenor was cancelled due to this country's inability to deal with a couple inches of snow.