General butthurt & pc faggotry etc

Started by Brad, October 31, 2011, 03:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HongKongGoolagong

The Yid Army may be no longer allowed to call themselves that - PC stupidity at its finest.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/10315105/David-Cameron-embroiled-in-race-row-over-Tottenham-Hotspur-Yid-chant.html

For non-UK residents, Tottenham Hotspur have long been associated with the Jewish community in North London, and their rivals Arsenal have a traditional chant to the tune of Singing The Blues: "I never felt more like gassing the Jews, when Arsenal win and Tottenham lose".

tiny_tove

CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

tiny_tove

CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

SiClark

Jimmy Gestapo

"I don't like how in our society as soon as someone is offended we are supposed to be on their side. Obviously there are cases where actual offence has been caused but a lot of the time people who claim to be 'offended' have simply heard or read something that they don't like and then they start whining like the attention seeking little turds that they are."

That's right.It's what I call "The Cult Of The Victim". 'You can't say this & you can't say that..." It's always the wine sipping,Bi-sexual university art student,subhuman freak children that get offended.  I couldn't speak for any other countries, but in the UK it's getting harder and harder to call a Spade a Spade, or a Spastic a Spastic....I'm guilty of all kinds of unspeakable slurs & couldn't care less.They've started taking those costumes off the shelves in ASDA & Tesco for fuck sake...if a costume offends you then you probably are a fucking spastic!

If the PC brigade were Kings for a day then the stuff i've shouted out of vans at all kinds of people (you name it i've shouted something at them...Muslims,morbidly obese people,etc) would have me locked up & never released....

However, you would be surprised at how many people you think would be offended just aren't! In fact, some people have thick skins!! Whatever happened to having a thick skin??.....I remember with one firm I used to work for, we used to have this gay bloke working for us.We would never insult him intentionally, but as anyone who has worked in an all male environment will know, sooner or later, everyone starts calling each other faggots.....He would turn up on site and hear all of us calling each other every name in the book....My boss would would shout something to me along the lines of : "OI HAL!, YOU CUM GUZZLING FAGGOT FUCK! WHERE'S MY FUCKING DRILL!?" and this gay guy would never bat an eyelid.Nice bloke & he gave back as good as he got.

In my opinion, the UK has become one of the worst places for PC Faggotry....

GEWALTMONOPOL

On Saturday some lefties in Malmö, who were demonstrating outside police HQ over the upset of a recently discovered unauthorised file on gypsies, beat up local artist Dan Park for taking the piss out of the event. He turned up, as per usual, with a placard with the text "ZIGENARBROTT ÄR GOTT" which translates to GYPSY CRIME IS GOOD. The commies didn't like it and about 5 of them beat him up and stole his ex girlfriends camera to prevent her documenting the assault. Police are charging two commies for ABH and Dan for good old "hets mot folkgrupp" which I guess is a Swedish version of hate crimes.
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

ARKHE

Hah, should've guessed it was DP who provoked the mob... though I thought it was gypsies who assaulted him. It's always the leftwingers, never the ones he's really assaulting...

Cementimental

Quote from: Jimmy Gestapo on October 01, 2013, 01:26:13 AMThey've started taking those costumes off the shelves in ASDA & Tesco for fuck sake...if a costume offends you then you probably are a fucking spastic!

QuoteNew tape on Unrest Productions!

CAULDHAME - Debris, C52

Cauldhame is an industrial/power electronics project from the UK, formed in 2008. "Debris" is the first in a series of works on the theme of mental illness; a portrayal of the damage inflicted by a failing, mismanaged healthcare system and a culture of wilful ignorance, delivered across 8 tracks in 50 minutes of densely detailed industrial/PE. An attack on the misappropriation of "Messianic Delusion" and other textbook tropes as comedic cliché, released within a week of UK supermarkets withdrawing "Mental Patient" Hallowe'en costumes from their shelves.

GEWALTMONOPOL

Quote from: ARKHE on October 01, 2013, 08:57:00 PM
Hah, should've guessed it was DP who provoked the mob... though I thought it was gypsies who assaulted him. It's always the leftwingers, never the ones he's really assaulting...

The perhaps funniest fall out from DP's latest prank was the commie website claiming that "an infamous nazi had attacked their peaceful manifestation". A ludicrous claim for anyone who knows the physical stature of Dan Park. My mother could probably beat him up. Since anyone who disagrees with the left is all horrible things rolled into one the nazi claim might be justified. At least if you're a commie.
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

NEHPF

QuoteIt's what I call "The Cult Of The Victim". 'You can't say this & you can't say that..."

I always thought that you can say pretty much anything in the free western civilization. Maybe things have changed then and now suddenly there is no more freedom of speech which is protected by constitutional laws? Just take responsibility for your words if you want to yell something stupid like "pakis get out" in the streets and stop playing the role of some oppressed white heterosexual man.

HongKongGoolagong

Quote from: Half Aborted on October 04, 2013, 04:57:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IYx4Bc6_eE

Well that's pretty much dead-on in my view, and the point about how taking offence to the more ridiculous forms of PC can be a cover for bigotry and old-fashioned attitudes is borne out by many of the posts in this increasingly embarrassing thread - This Week In PE Stupidity indeed. I for one like the idea of hanging out with these exotic sounding 'wine sipping Bi-sexual university art student subhuman freak children' rather than clinically depressed and insecure examples of humourless masculinity in crisis.

online prowler

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on October 01, 2013, 06:24:23 PM
On Saturday some lefties in Malmö, who were demonstrating outside police HQ over the upset of a recently discovered unauthorised file on gypsies, beat up local artist Dan Park for taking the piss out of the event. He turned up, as per usual, with a placard with the text "ZIGENARBROTT ÄR GOTT" which translates to GYPSY CRIME IS GOOD. The commies didn't like it and about 5 of them beat him up and stole his ex girlfriends camera to prevent her documenting the assault. Police are charging two commies for ABH and Dan for good old "hets mot folkgrupp" which I guess is a Swedish version of hate crimes.

Huge fun and just very sad. Why is it that todays left need an opposite dynamic to function? That is a neanderthal standpoint. Nothing works in opposition. Boiled down it is just affirmation of the so called enemy. Develop an own path, like Dan Park, even though that failed miserably he kept going.