Industrial Recollections: Suggestions

Started by Otomo_Hava, May 16, 2013, 11:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nusjut

9 tapes existing, 13 were planned. Could be impossible to re-release officially nowadays if any person/project involved had to be asked for permission? But if possible, maybe Trev has unreleased stuff to add to some well made 2025 tape or CD box that catches the overall approach & DIY aesthetics of the original series?

Cranial Blast

Quote from: nusjut on September 09, 2024, 04:43:02 AM9 tapes existing, 13 were planned. Could be impossible to re-release officially nowadays if any person/project involved had to be asked for permission? But if possible, maybe Trev has unreleased stuff to add to some well made 2025 tape or CD box that catches the overall approach & DIY aesthetics of the original series?

Certainly would make a monumental box set. It would be a shame if no reissues happened at all in the future. I guess it would remain as mythological relics of the past.

nusjut

Let me know if you need a physical tape bootleg of a specific tape (shipping from Germany).
The tapes were occasionally available until ~2020 but are now vanished as it seems; mp3 uploads of some of them still online.
I've got 1-9 incl. 1st SOH 1 A5 Strength package with small booklet, a highlighter Lebensborn cardboard run,
an A5 Open Wound set & a few more variants. If these could be helpful for some stunning boxed set for the next generation, I'm up for it.

Commander15

Repress of BLJ - Torture Machinist cd reissue would be truly awesome.

Cranial Blast

Quote from: Commander15 on September 17, 2024, 12:17:12 PMRepress of BLJ - Torture Machinist cd reissue would be truly awesome.

Yes Indeed! I've got that one already, but definitely a must for those whom have not had the chance to pick that one up. In my opinion it's some of the best BLJ stuff there is.

Commander15

Quote from: Cranial Blast on September 18, 2024, 02:00:44 AM
Quote from: Commander15 on September 17, 2024, 12:17:12 PMRepress of BLJ - Torture Machinist cd reissue would be truly awesome.

Yes Indeed! I've got that one already, but definitely a must for those whom have not had the chance to pick that one up. In my opinion it's some of the best BLJ stuff there is.

It really is stellar album. Best BLJ that i've heard, up there with the Scrapyard-split and Torturous Chapter.